- 12.000MB RAM, DDRIII ECC Reg. Ram

- 2x 1000 GB SATAII Harddisk

- 100 MBit, 5.000 GB Traffic

- Operating System: Linux

Server web!

www.l2finalworld.ucoz.com/

PS:Im not server owner!

Join now and Vote Daily!

Very nice server but if the admin would lower the max enchant all would be great(edit: to about 16)

What about armor restriction? I don't want to join and see all the archers and daggers in heavy

LE: I see on the site that the server is down  ???

Very nice server but if the admin would lower the max enchant all would be great(edit: to about 16)

What about armor restriction? I don't want to join and see all the archers and daggers in heavy

All armors is edited for chracters like dager=light only titan=heavy only..

aniffe why you post all time fails server???? please stop it thnx :)

owner VENOS hahahaha he open in one month 25 server one server every day hahahahahaha what epic fail owner he never had a server more 1.5 month hahahahahahahahahahah

aniffe why you post all time fails server???? please stop it thnx :)

owner VENOS hahahaha he open in one month 25 server one server every day hahahahahaha what epic fail owner he never had a server more 1.5 month hahahahahahahahahahah

you must be retard! i think 12 years! Go cry! omg what i can say? i post what owner want.. so dont cry here write to owner!

you are 12 years old that play this retard kidzor server that there only 10 years old Aniffekids play there you are nab go find a corner and cry about your pro friend onwers hahahahaha how much time you search to find this servers? hahahahaha epic fail aniffe go buy some donate in forum from dady money and stop cry!!!!!!

you are 12 years old that play this retard kidzor server that there only 10 years old Aniffekids play there you are nab go find a corner and cry about your pro friend onwers hahahahaha

owner is not my friend! noob and im not 12 yers old like you.. so if you dont like this post leave!

so you play there and you support the server or you make topic to take some free post?? all laugh with you BELIEVE THAT!!!! οκ I LEAVE FROM THIS EPIC FAIL TOPIC 10 YEARS OLD DADDY BOY!

so you play there and you support the server or you make topic to take some free post?? all laugh with you BELIEVE THAT!!!! οκ I LEAVE FROM THIS EPIC FAIL TOPIC 10 YEARS OLD DADDY BOY!

Epic fail totaly! 1. Im girl and im 17years old but dont care..2. In didnt play here!3. This server totaly fail! and who care me nop you :-) i only post this server here..

Dude learn some English and stop saying crap about other peoples servers when you don't even have a server of your own.

He was right the server is a total fail

Full buffed SPH with RB jewels and one tatto has 7,6k cast with normal gear and 45k m.atk with AP

Oh and the admin is a total retard he asked me to leave the server and nobody speaks english

why talk you little puppy? its my problem to learn english you have eny problem?? :o i must have own server to critikize other server? maybe no maybe you talk about cuz you have a fail server maybe??? when you play many years l2 you can critikize easy ok????? now please go play star wars or lord of the rings and leave me to critikize can u??? and who you are to tell me what i learn and how i speak? i dont care about my bad english...

why talk you little puppy? its my problem to learn english you have eny problem?? :o i must have own server to critikize other server? maybe no maybe you talk about cuz you have a fail server maybe??? when you play many years l2 you can critikize easy ok????? now please go play star wars or lord of the rings and leave me to critikize can u??? and who you are to tell me what i learn and how i speak? i dont care about my bad english...

2LDR, it's spelled criticize.