[L2Off]L2Luna - The Best Custom PvP Experience - Opened Sept 17

GTHaxor

Is there anything left of L2 in this server?...

The only thing that's the same is.. graphics and some damage formulas are intact. But still, there are lots of new formulas in use as well. Give it a try when we go live and see for yourself.

good luck

Thanks. Hopefully you'll give it a try as well =(

Its different alright , has dota features on it.

not rly its more diffrent there are no l2 classes nor l2 skills only dota classes px drow ranger bloodhunter and dota skills ;).

not rly its more diffrent there are no l2 classes nor l2 skills only dota classes px drow ranger bloodhunter and dota skills ;).

anyway,i wanna see Traxex HD donot mess up my dream :o

anyway,i wanna see Traxex HD donot mess up my dream :o

there wont be Dota Graphics on chars.

at least there werent in the old times.

there wont be Dota Graphics on chars.

at least there werent in the old times.

but it will be like...

anyway,i will make a stealth assasin(Dagger i guess)so hope they are OP

Even if there are no DotA animations the skills are as close as they can to the DotA ones. TraX just like in DotA can spam Frost Arrow that consumes your mp and decreases your target's speed and atk speed. Stealth Assassin just like in DotA has an invisibility skill, gets bonus dmg from behind based on your agility. Warchief is Axe from DotA and deals a fixed pure damage amount to every1 that hits you with a basic attack, with a certain chance, and can agro people into attacking only you for 4 seconds while you get bonus armor. Necrolyte deals damage to the surrounding enemies and heals you for a certain amount of hp, while his ultimate deals damage based on how much HP you have left.

You get the idea :D All the skills complement eachother in perfect synergy and there's no such thing as a useless skill (Like in regular L2).

Even if there are no DotA animations the skills are as close as they can to the DotA ones. TraX just like in DotA can spam Frost Arrow that consumes your mp and decreases your target's speed and atk speed. Stealth Assassin just like in DotA has an invisibility skill, gets bonus dmg from behind based on your agility. Warchief is Axe from DotA and deals a fixed pure damage amount to every1 that hits you with a basic attack, with a certain chance, and can agro people into attacking only you for 4 seconds while you get bonus armor. Necrolyte deals damage to the surrounding enemies and heals you for a certain amount of hp, while his ultimate deals damage based on how much HP you have left.

You get the idea :D All the skills complement eachother in perfect synergy and there's no such thing as a useless skill (Like in regular L2).

yeah...can we expect more classes?

used to play on alpha stage and difently will try it on live :P.

I'm glad to see older players coming back to try our Live! I know you'll enjoy it more than Alpha.

There are a lot of "themes" from DotA. Just know that this isn't a COMPLETE rip off of DotA; Instead, we tried to incorporate DotA-like ideas. A lot of classes have completely unique skills that we've thought up of.

yeah...can we expect more classes?

Yes, you can always expect new content. Even though I'm preparing for launch in two weeks, I just finished a new class: "Silencer/Harbinger". I have plans for about 7 more classes but they will take some more time to finish.

but it will be like...

anyway,i will make a stealth assasin(Dagger i guess)so hope they are OP

The Stealth Assassin, as well as every other class, can use any weapon. You can choose any of the 20+ weapon masteries available and level them up. Each one has a main bonus and a secondary bonus. So Polearms give you faster Physical and Magical cooldown when wielding a polearm weapon but you can still receive a small cooldown bonus if you use other weapon types (as long as you have polearm mastery).

In essence, you can choose multiple weapon masteries and use a weapon type that suits your build.