Report Abuse from Mxc Staff + lockign topic without reason...

Coolis®

SHUT A -beep- UP B1TCH YOU ARE STILER LIKE SERK! AND ALL MOTHER -beep-ER'S OF MXC All will be want to still and scam ppl for get money gamimenoi ftoxi gia 2 euro zitianeute me tholoses tora cooli

i can understand how do you feel....but stop the bull sh!ts about ftoxous...bcuz the 68%+ ston kosmo eine ftoxoi

and coolis i can't belive you bcuz kraσh it's the most active/good player in staff he know who scam and who is trusted seller ...now i can add you in scam list...and trust me it's very very big......so..in counterstrike we use voteban here i can say only BAN HIM THIS SCAMMER!!!

please translate mii nosfekain talk better english meng

-Since no one cares about normals member , so coolis scamm them

Got, im not scammer how many times i can tell that? Dude seriously but you all got head problem... Some one told that i scam somebody? Exept this dude which think that he get scammed, in fact he don't know how to adapt them -.-

i can understand how do you feel....but stop the bull sh!ts about ftoxous...bcuz the 68%+ ston kosmo eine ftoxoi

and coolis i can't belive you bcuz kraσh it's the most active/good player in staff he know who scam and who is trusted seller ...now i can add you in scam list...and trust me it's very very big......so..in counterstrike we use voteban here i can say only BAN HIM THIS SCAMMER!!!

Read ahead -.-

Oh yes nosfekain is hereeeee we are save omg

OMG MAN , ALL BELIEVE THAT  YOU ARE SCAMMER AND YOU & YOUR FRIEND YOU DONT BELIEVE IT .

BY THE WAY OUR HEAD ISN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM YOUR HEAD HAVE A PROBLEM THAT YOU SCAMMING PEOPLES

Sorry for caps ;d

Oh yes nosfekain is hereeeee we are save omg

OMG MAN , ALL BELIEVE THAT  YOU ARE SCAMMER AND YOU & YOUR FRIEND YOU DONT BELIEVE IT .

BY THE WAY OUR HEAD ISN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM YOUR HEAD HAVE A PROBLEM THAT YOU SCAMMING PEOPLES

Sorry for caps ;d

Oh god, you probebly have problem, i didn't scam someone, even don't wants it -.-...

How you can believe that, is where any proof that i scammed someone as i told Admin of librators don't know how to adapt simple code, and krash probably have problem with me...

I cannot see the real scam here

Talking about owner of L2Liberators,how it can be 2 people give him systems and don't work?since THESE systems work in everyone others pack...

I think he is unable to use them

(or he is able,pretending the UNABLE and requesting his money back while having the system)

I cannot see the real scam here

Talking about owner of L2Liberators,how it can be 2 people give him systems and don't work?since THESE systems work in everyone others pack...

I think he is unable to use them

(or he is able,pretending the UNABLE and requesting his money back while having the system)

How i can give him money back since he got code? Is not mine problem if he can't adapt it...

-beep- your mother stupid kid scammer , you dont have money because ur mum do blowjobs and then go pay for coacks and put it and her ass so  you havent money asshole

Don't call your friends to flame me inside Pm, since you have no proofs to call me an scammer, i sell my staff for money, and don't scamm someone...

some ppl must start seperating the pros from the noobs . i dont think that when you buy something from someone ,the seller should install it personally to the buyer's DB. for me it sounds like an excuse for future server fails and that coolis(for example) will be accused for hacking or ruining the server's DB when it may eventually crash due to inappropriate or without knowledge,maintenance from the devs(if he installs it to a server)!

the seller should give instructions to the buyers,how to install it and after he gets the money he ought to give the link...fair stuff!

PS: i dont know the story.no one does...just saying a couple of things

• 2 months later...

SilentAssasin^ is a stealer/hacker he stolen my account and now he spamming/flame all the time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make a topic with proofs (if you have) and we will see.

anyway...this locked since krash isnt in staff.