[L2J]L2PvParea

Steven7

agree :P

anyway we do the best to balance server not sleeping ;)

report at forum bugs/anything

but i suggest you use live support :)

Good luck and Have fun

Steven, your forum is dead..I see like 5 post from admin..I see lots of player suggesting and telling you wrong thing. So don't try to make your server look at the good..There many things wrong and I know you guys r working on it..But don't try to make it look good when is not!

lol @ this --->  http://forums.hopzone.net/showthread.php?t=14472 and I see many other just like this all over the L2 forums...Steven7, You still thinking everything is working good on the server?

DeadlyAngel22

18:41:40 14-09-2010

View Ratings even if you make donate you can alive at this server... if yoou join enjoy the fail server but you will waste your time GF..

lawld

18:40:43 14-09-2010

View Ratings YOU ,SERVER WAS GOOD AND ADMIN DESTROYED IT WITH DONATES AND CHANGE CLASSES AND REDUCES DROPS NEW PEOPLE CAN DO NOTHING,THEY DON'T GIVE A SH*T.DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TO THIS FCKING SRV.OLD PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE ALSO SO GM WILL GO AND WORK FOR MONEY,NOT TO GET FROM L2

soil

18:21:35 14-09-2010

View Ratings Server is corrupted,just don't join you gonna lose your time to farm for yourself.

GM gave castle to a clan and also old players made buffers enchants skills etc etc and now remove everything

Don't join!

HellSisteR

18:11:33 14-09-2010

View Ratings The server ***... Only corruption full unbalance ... gm dont make anything for that .. they gives castles without sieges etc etc ... dont join really you will be disappointed

vets0s

18:06:50 14-09-2010

View Ratings Well in the start server was so easy and some of people made buffers with resists +30 and also their skills to +30,I'm hero with 2 chars but I leave cause isn't removing this unbalance.Also GM's gave a castle on RR to some guys.

Btw they do nothing for people,they care just for the donates.gf

at least ppl that dont like server can stop answering here?

you gods and want perfect server find and good luck or open 1 and be the best

otherwise dont talk

This server is -beep-ing awesome stop to say balls only because u won't equip or u don't know how to play ,

gm when u are in game pm me DiegoVargas i need to speak with u about one skill ..

Tried this server. Well, overall, it might be nice, but still, there are many, many crappy bugs. Some classes are OP, and kamalol skills isn't working. If you have like 1 hour free time a day, you might feel good in here, but if more, then better go try something less bugged.:P

hm .. those hz posts are made by 2 persons only ... vetsos=soil , hells1ster=lawld. About that dude that played 2h and left because saw dmg .. i bet he had max s80 set , and ofc a good glad can make him more then 10k dmg ...

probably kids that searching server emoquiting

i have expirience of them in other server

and as well start qq forum but both banned

understand

we make fixes every some days so respect that i am active and plz dont make me punish again ppl will start bans :)

have fun

disarm is ok i think :)

many ppl used it and when i watch pvp's its ok deathmark dont understand problem you have to explain in game or forum we will see it (i will see it)

same with contraigon

those skills i think dont misswork from l2j files, no need fix :P

Only skill don't work is  Sonic barrier from gladiator XD

with Sonic Barrier  i Got Stun and Fear and all other debuff xd

See in the screen xd

bugzv.jpg