[Comment]Villa Smoke

کєya

I don't want to discourage you but...give up PS.

He have to try. You can't give up if you don't try enough. You(general) were saying the same things when I was beginner.

Fail D/P .

OMG! Why all do you copy this style? Ok it is very nice, but from the time that you dont know anything from PS. LOL! Dont be so stupid. You try to do something proffessional from the time that you dont know something simple.

I base my opinion that you dont know to play with the layers/adjustments/blendings. You place a render, you make an other one layer back from the main focal and you place a smoke brush and then you erase with a brush. And you call it sign.

From these signs that you make, what is the special spot that you call it very nice? I dont see anything good on all these signs.Try something more simple. LOL...