[OFFICIAL] WWE TOPIC

|Itachi

he will after lose US :)

if it will lose it

will be to stupid to cash it in

he will have 2 matches then for defend at the next ppv or any championship match...that U.S. and and WWE so till he not lose the U.S. he will not cash in

HHH For 6 man and champ what you think?

hmm ...

NOT!

+ idiot update 1st post :O When PPV begin write who fight and which stipulation + after PPV write winners and keep PPV memory (who fight win) after some month we come and check what happen at NoC xD U know what i mean :O

I want to see jack swagger getting some punches,he is really a nerd.

yea he is

but now its not in face of the lights from the time he was WHC ..now hes just mess up with MVP...maybe next Friday Night Smackdown will get a match between those two

and i see Christian has something to deal with Alberto Del Rio..i hope at a No Disqualifaction match at NoC

yea he is

but now its not in face of the lights from the time he was WHC ..now hes just mess up with MVP...maybe next Friday Night Smackdown will get a match between those two

and i see Christian has something to deal with Alberto Del Rio..i hope at a No Disqualifaction match at NoC

HAHAHAHA IM LOL'd -.- at Night Of Champions ... as name say :O only champions will fight ... OMG :O

I want to see jack swagger getting some punches,he is really a nerd.

he is fine ;) Kurt Angle like ^^ I like him (this time i start to like Hells :O)