Cloak's

aaaa..... well, this is serverside solution. when I did it for my server I did it for all armors and for no-armor too

and forget that most of people like "retail style" where cloaks wereable with something only :)

anyway, retail style pre Gracia final = cloaks wereable with anything, so I keep old style (as always)

Is anyone who knows how can i fit Gracia Final Cloak's to custom armor?

I know what you mean, you say that when you equip the top of the armor layer is equipped also, that you can do with UnrealEditor but am not sure if it worked with two different things, I did with the wings of the Kamael.

well i add infinty armor and also Lauqs custom cloack's.But my problem is all the cloack's,i can't wear them to Kamael races,any of cloak's.

map:

All The Races Wear's Custom Infinity armor:

1.Custom cloak's to Kamael races=Not Wearble

2.Custom Cloak's to all other races=Wearble

3.Gracia Final cloak's to Kamael=Not Wearble

4.Gracia Final Cloak's to all races=Not Wearble

So,The Not Wearble cloak's i want to make them Wearble.How I Can Do That?Is Anyone who know's?Or better is anyone who can show me how to do that?Cause the guides i've read is to difficult to understand.

well i add infinty armor and also Lauqs custom cloack's.But my problem is all the cloack's,i can't wear them to Kamael races,any of cloak's.

map:

So,The Not Wearble cloak's i want to make them Wearble.How I Can Do That?Is Anyone who know's?Or better is anyone who can show me how to do that?Cause the guides i've read is to difficult to understand.

lol how wearble cloack in kamael they have wings!!!! think before post!!!!!

map:

The cloaks that are already in the game have some sort of restriction, you should take a look at your data/stats/armor folder and the appropriate .xml files to fix that. My cloaks have no armor restriction, so you could check those .xml to fix the 'official' ones.

Now I didn't make castle cloaks for Kamael because they have different cloaks, more like a second wing, but it still should work normally.

Thank's for reply LauQ.I found those xml files of official cloak's and i was try to modify them by adding this stat

<add order="0x10" stat="cloak" val="1"/>

into armors and the skills xml but without any solution.I've start to think that is maybe possible a java modifycation.I'm looking for any solutions days now,but still nothing.Can you help me if i send you those xml files to give it a try?Maybe i'm doing something wrong.All is possible.I have try many thing's.As you say,yes they should work normally by modifing the xml's files but for me it's not working.Please if you can take a look to xml's tell me.I will wait for your answer.Thank's again.

P.s

Will you adapt the castle cloak's to Kamael races?

Thank's for reply LauQ.I found those xml files of official cloak's and i was try to modify them by adding this stat

<add order="0x10" stat="cloak" val="1"/>

into armors and the skills xml but without any solution.I've start to think that is maybe possible a java modifycation.I'm looking for any solutions days now,but still nothing.Can you help me if i send you those xml files to give it a try?Maybe i'm doing something wrong.All is possible.I have try many thing's.As you say,yes they should work normally by modifing the xml's files but for me it's not working.Please if you can take a look to xml's tell me.I will wait for your answer.Thank's again.

P.s

Will you adapt the castle cloak's to Kamael races?

what pack are you using? L2J server Gracia Final (CT2.3)? You could try with another pack too, to be sure if that's the problem.

BTW; you could also make yourself a custom cloak, with the same textures as an original cloak, so it does work on the other races. (Just look up the ID of an original cloak, copy the armorgrp line in fileEdit, paste it on the bottom, change the ID, make an SQL line and an .xml line etc. etc., and it should work just like my custom cloaks work for the other races (on the custom armor))