[Guide]My 20 Part Video Tutorial on Getting Started

Hey Guys

I posted this a while back but youtube closed my youtube account so if you are still looking to get started with L2J my videos are at this youtube address now

They cover getting started, custom npcs, gatekeepers, skills, items etc

They are also available on my website organised into groups

http://www.colloseusxreturns.com

Hope they are useful to you :)

~JimBeam251  :D

Thankyou Sky :)

I have added tags and I am Colloseus, my old account was locked due to me uploading a music video... several times... you can see i have uploaded new video tutorials on adobe after effects, compare the voice i am the same guy  :D

If you remember i used to upload songs by AdaMz, i have uploaded newer ones from him such as this one xD

Thankyou :) and to the guy who asked why i was showing how to use a preconfigured pack is because a lot of people don't know how to use it, it also covers custom npcs, custom skills, custom items, custom bosses etc

Thankyou Sky :)

I have added tags and I am Colloseus, my old account was locked due to me uploading a music video... several times... you can see i have uploaded new video tutorials on adobe after effects, compare the voice i am the same guy  :D

If you remember i used to upload songs by AdaMz, i have uploaded newer ones from him such as this one xD

ok then write somewhere on your profile JimBeam251 and I'll see it! ok?

ok covered! :P nvm! do you remember someone called deathlord?

Actually the name does come to mind, it's hard to remember people specifically though cos i join new L2 servers all the time >.<, I'm going to try the new L2Sublimity tomorrow, hopefully it wont fail like the rest lol

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...