[Guide]Reserved words in Java & Much more

Fanky

abstract:

States that it is possible to create a presence for the class.

boolean:

One type of data can have value either true or false.

break:

Used for early escape apparatus by a loop or to other parts paraliepsi case switch.I a command performance continues with the first line of code after the command switch or loop.

byte:

A 8mpitos datatype length of a character.

case:

Use a command switch for implementing a code division (among many Alternatively) depending on the value of a variable.

catch:

Used to trap errors within a section try.

char:

A 16mpitos datatype length of a character.

class:

A hierarchical collection of data and methods which act on these data.

continue:

Skips all remaining commands a loop and continues the execution of doika the next iteration of the loop.

default:

Execute commands on a switch section when all cases (case) of this section switch proved false (false).

do:

Used with the reserved word while for executing a loop.

double:

A number of double precision floating point.

else:

Used within a command structure if the execution of a command section when the treaty is controlled by the command if proven false (false).

extends:

When you extend a class (extends) to another class inherits the properties of this class.

false:

A stable, contrary to true.

final:

When a class is declared as final (final) can not be passed properties earth.The a method declared as final, can not be parakamfei.Telos the declaration of a variable as final renders constant that can not be changed.

finally:

Makes compulsory the implementation of a code division in part try ... catch.

float:

A simple float (single) precision.

for:

A loop to return the original value, checking the Treaty, and a command that runs on each repetition.

if:

Checks a condition and if true (true), performing a code snippet.

implements:

Specifies a class to use an interface.

import:

do the Java classes available in the current system through a short name.

instanceof:

Checks whether a variable is the presence of a particular class or implements (implements) a specific interface.

int:

an integer.

interface:

Contains methods grouped glanced between classes implement (implements) interfaces (interface) so that they can use their methods.

long:

A very large integer.

native:

Declares a function as an external java.H method implemented in a language that depends on the particular computer system, such as C or C + +.

new:

Creates a new presence of an object, allocating memory and giving initial values to variables.

null:

All attendance of classes originally the value null (which is constant) to give them a value to a new command or to assign it an existing order.

package:

A group of classes that are "packaged" together.

private:

Makes an object visible only in the order in which it was designed.

protected:

makes an object visible only for the package (package0 in which it was designed.

public:

Makes an object visible everywhere visible the class or package in which it was designed.

return:

Returns control (and sometimes variables) by a method in the method requested.

short:

A small integer.

static:

Static methods have only a one attended every class, called by the name of the class.

strictfp:

Used to ensure that some simple representations (float) or double (double) precision symmirfonontai with specific rules adopted by the Committee IEEE.Kata probably will not have to ever use it if necessary but do not forget to take a look at the documentation, the site java.sun.com.

super:

Allows access to ancestral properties of objects that were overridden by descendants properties of objects.

switch:

Performing a portion todika (among many) depending on the value of a variable.

synchrinized:

Only one thread of the method may be performed each time.

this:

Refers to the current presence of a class.

throw:

Requires the appearance of an error.

throws:

Suggests that this method may cause the exception or the error is defined.

transient:

A "rough" for a variable order, which was not stored with the class or "cloned" in other instances of the class.

true:

A stable, contrary to the false.

try:

Provides a code segment for the "capture" errors that "arrest" takes first command and then catch several pieces of code.

void:

States that this method will not return any value in the method requested.

volatile:

This variable can be changed at any time, so we should not allow optimization of the code.

while:

Used in conjunction with a command to do perform a loop.

Reserved words not yet used in Java:

byvalue

cast

const

future

generic

goto

inner

operator

outer

rest

var

Reserved names methods:

clone

equals

finalize

getClass

hashCode

notify

notifyAll

toString

wait

Blocked characters:

+

-

!

%

^

&

|

-

/

>

<

(

)

(

)

[

]

?

;

Thats all from me.

I make this topic for two reasons

1)to learn them alone,without read from book(I tried to learn by heart, I did some others do not.)

2)to help some peoplse who is new in Java.

kkthnxbai

Credits: Java 2 book

( as i said I tried to learn by heart, I did some others do not.)

I think this must be sticky,its pretty usefull and helpful.

there are plenty "guides" like these at google so okay...not too usefull to post it

But some guys might didn't know them...

Well nice try

you should add [Guide] refix I think :)

and thanks for your time to make this topic !

thanks you,actually it tooks me 2hours~

there are plenty "guides" like these add google so okay...not too usefull to post it

But some guys might didn't know them...

Well nice try

i dont think so :D

its usefull.

btw thanks for your good words

all them good...but we need a guide to be only for l2 java.( i know u must know java but some gyes like Ventic learned and without know java lagnuage.only l2 java)

hey you are totally wrong.

Actually yes much guys have learned l2j without java knoweldge only l2j as you said.

but if you see the topic the 90% of the words used in l2j,so you must know them.

pReDiCtaBle: doesnt matter if this "words" are used in l2j or not, they are reserved words in every java project :)

JvER: for someone its usefull, but java 6 has plenty of this words (not just these), so it is like "incomplete"

anyway nice share :)

just a bunch of google the fact that non of these contain explaination shows you dont know nothing about them so its useless if someone dont have basic programming knowledge

just a bunch of google the fact that non of these contain explaination shows you dont know nothing about them so its useless if someone dont have basic programming knowledge

Actually you are true,but if somesone have the basics its pretty usefull for him.

dont you agree?

Actually you are true,but if somesone have the basics its pretty usefull for him.

dont you agree?

no because of that guide is an epic shit...non of those have an explanation besides of what you googled and not even good ones + the english is extremly bad...

dont you agree?

if some1 have the basics he will not try to do

private staticl int boolean

anyway, im in love with this one:

long:

A very large integer.

thx for your time and at least say in your main post what reserved words are