L2 Crossfire

Castiel cf

Are u talking about the same server? el oh el. 90% tanks and 9% archers. Quite balanced huh? ye sure. I still remember the poor guys that had donated and wished they never had. Anyway if this server wants to do a lil something it needs to change a lot. Otherwise it would not have closed would it? ;)

i agree.

Are u talking about the same server? el oh el. 90% tanks and 9% archers. Quite balanced huh? ye sure. I still remember the poor guys that had donated and wished they never had. Anyway if this server wants to do a lil something it needs to change a lot. Otherwise it would not have closed would it? ;)

L2 Crossfire wasn't 90% tanks.i played dagger and i could fight vs any class.it was all about having good gear...maybe u played this server..but only the first week..after that thingz were quite good.in matter of balance there was a good balance

this wont be the same server...

this server is gonna be unique.. with stuff that u have never seen before and u cant even think about...

Castiel did surpass every single "java developer" of this forum.

i did suggest him to add something from here and he found every single mistake at any code or whatever..

Before i thought that devs here pown but after i saw and have some more explanation about java from Castiel i forgot about every1 here..

Devs here will never reach his level cause Castiel avery day upgrades his knowledge about java coding...

YOU WILL SEE THE BEST PVP SERVER IN SOME DAYS!!!!!

if u dont like it dont join..

If u wanna join u are wc!

If u wanna copy smthing i have to say SRY.. BUT U WILL NEVER DO THE SAME THINGS LIKE THIS GUY DID....