Syndicate - Quick Recruit

xDrac

Foreword

I do not want any stupid comments here. Please, stick to the topic.

Moreover, currently only 10 recruit spots are available. After those are gone recruitment will close to let the newcomers integrate.

We cocentrate on Midle+ servers (IL or sometimes Epi [vote in progress])

syndicatelogo.png

Name: Syndicate

Compaign: Comunity / Clan

Origin: All over the World -> International

Count: 30~

Age Group: seventeen - twentyfive

Playstyle: PvP all the way

Age requirement: sixteen +

aboutusa.png

The Syndicate Community begun it's story in the popular MMORPG Lineage II. But before you learn about how everything started we should begin from the very, very begining.

Firstly you should know that this Community bases on the Syndicate Alliance which has been built several years ago on the official Server Teon. I was a member back then and the leadership owned a guy called batman. We were very numerous, kinda famous and had a good image combined with an almost flawless organizing structure. Lots of battles have been won, lots of tears have been shed and lots of laughs hailed through the entire ventrilo and guild chat. But unfortunately they - just like everything else - found their end someday.

The decision was made. They'd move to Franz. But without me. Without lots of people. Why would anyone leave everything behind just to start all over again? Soon the Alliance begun to splitter and broke down. It completly vanished from the surface only leaving joyfull memories of the glorious days behind.

Much time passed and some random day I came to a decision. Those memories shouldn't remain in the past anymore. I decided to revive Syndicate. And make it better, better it ever was.

To build a true team which can rely on eachother blindly and which melts together.

Brothers who die for the sake of the Clan.

And, dammit, I was successfull. It took much work and time. But here it is, Syndicate.

Considered a true community worthy of the name 'e-family'.

wheredowehailfrom.png

We do have players from all over the world. Though our basic Timezone is between GMT+1 and GMT+2. Please consider this! Furthermore most are from Europe. Of course we do have members from USA and other countries as well. Just try to get in and you will see we've are quite split over the globus.

whatdoweoffer.png

We, of course, offer you a huge and strong organization which is almost flawless and ensures a fluent control of action within the Clan and it's members.

It's also a matter of course that we offer you vast knowledge about the entire game and will help you out where- and however we can.

Moreover our basement is 'having fun'. That's the most important fact in the entire game anyways. But it isn't fun to lose, is it? That's why we strive for a for a better place amongst others and offer you clearly and distinctly set aims.

All of that takes place in a serious but totaly fun and healthy environment.

whatdoineed.png

As a Application requires you being a minimum of sixteen years old, anything beneath it means a strict and clear rejection. Also we do require you to write & speak fluent and easily to understand english for a flawless comunication among ourselfs. You are expected to act mature and appropiate to your age. If we notice any inmaturity this leads to a strict dismissal. You should have passion for the Clan and be loyal, of course. Only together we are able to achieve something and mold together. You need to integrate yourself into the Clan and try building up contacts.

Please recall: Being a member means representing the whole Clan to the world. The requires you to behave properly in any situation!

wheredoiapply.png

Got interested, eh? Oh I don't blame you... who wouldn't? /eyerolls

I'm glad you show interest for our Comunity. If you feel like you can handle those few rules we have and think you are tough enough to handle some fun and some laughs, please visit our Homepage and the Forums and apply in the appropiate Section. Any links you will need are listed below:

importantlinks.png

Website

Forum

recruitmentstatus.png

STATUS

Recruitment: OPEN

dontforget.png

rulest.png

Good luck with your clan,maybe when school start I will have enought time to play on your clan. :)

how can you play on school time?

btw : Sound good your idea drac...i wish you luck and having a lot of pro players ;)

U still playing on l2 survival?

Naaah, well.. it'll prolly get blasted on the 28th anyway I guess.

nice website xD

Good Luck!

hey xDrac you have the same avatar with me...can u change?;o

can you do it?

sure, done. Sorry, didnt realize. :P