[Discussion]What do you think about Freya

while u all talk about balance - what is balance ? that each class can kill another one ? never - u always have a class u will never can touch :D

@all stop play lol server its clear that all the kids admins can't fix/balance the new stuff :)

and to the IL only player just grow up a bit and teach your brain and u will be able to play gracia+ ;)

it's not about l2j nab servers...i have never played official my self (except l2 off ofc) but from some friends of mine that did i know that in official too there is always some better char than anything else...

And balance means for every class to have advantages and disadvantages against certain classes and every class will have advantages against the half of the classes and disadvantages against the other half....theoritically at least

i think i will stay in epilogue but i am not sure.

PS: i heard that lot of people said that l2 c4 or l2 intrelude are not good...that's the biggest mistake ever.i still play servers like c3,c4, and they are epic and thousands times more balanced than others servers.Although i know that there are some newbies server with 300 customs :S

while u all talk about balance - what is balance ? that each class can kill another one ? never - u always have a class u will never can touch :D

@all stop play lol server its clear that all the kids admins can't fix/balance the new stuff :)

and to the IL only player just grow up a bit and teach your brain and u will be able to play gracia+ ;)

I didn't say that each class should be able to kill the others, because that would still mean that the game lucks balance.

What i'm trying to say is that in every chronicle there is/are Overed Classes

Remember Back in C4? SpellSingers would pwn your ass no matter what.

Interlude? Archers/Daggers offering pain.

Now Tanks, tommorow another Class...

About the IL and Gracia thingy, you know what? Why do you think even Cs source has better graphics, less bugs etc is being played by fewer ppl that Cs 1.6?

If you understand why, you will understand why so many ppl sticked to Interlude.

+1 Interlude + C4 da best clients.

yeah,but allll server IL have at least 5 bugs each one....

So think about moving on,with ncsoft

I didn't say that each class should be able to kill the others, because that would still mean that the game lucks balance.

What i'm trying to say is that in every chronicle there is/are Overed Classes

Remember Back in C4? SpellSingers would pwn your ass no matter what.

Interlude? Archers/Daggers offering pain.

Now Tanks, tommorow another Class...

About the IL and Gracia thingy, you know what? Why do you think even Cs source has better graphics, less bugs etc is being played by fewer ppl that Cs 1.6?

If you understand why, you will understand why so many ppl sticked to Interlude.

yeah i understand they like to play on server with 3 classes only :D + the really shitty interface...

about the stuff above its right... but i guess its not a mistake from NCSOFT that u have in each chronicle one "op" class - they easy want it  ;)

and again its all about the newbie/kid admins... they just don't know how to make the stuff so its balanced cause they use unlimited buff slots they let all stats like its made for 1x rate at there 10 000x server etc etc etc :-X

All the things that NCSoft creates are specially created for their official servers.

There's a lot of people saying that tanks in epilogue are imba or OP class. Of course they are, there's nothing to do vs a tank in a lolhighrate server. In official / low rate l2off tanks were created just for ignoring them and make feel good the people who uses a tank in olympiad and increase their ego : ) Tanks in pvp/mass are a great zero and 100% useless if we're talking about good servers.

In Epilogue there isn't a full OP class:

Daggers do their normal damage since attribute system was created.

Archers do a regular damage vs robe/light users who has song of wind storm.

Destroyers have their 2 minutes glory and 5 minutes delay (i think before Gracia they had less delay of frenzy).

Doombringers' role is to rush impact and disarm whole parties/entire CC, that's not OP like other ppl says when they cry.

Tanks do a shit in pvp, they are only good in olys.

Mages do a high damage with 300 element but they're weak, so no OP.

Dwarfs nevermind.

Glads/tyrant do a considerable damage but it's nothing special.

Prophets are useful because of their buffs and useful too in olympiad if the person who uses one knows how to play them.

The only class which would be OP is Female SoulHound with lightning shock -> high land rate, 5 sec delay and 4 or 5 sec duration. Blink makes headaches to tanks in oly... etc. They rule in oly/pvp/mass.

And definately in Freya the next OP class will be Glads/Destros/SoulHound in mass pvp. And ofc Tanks in oly with new damage skills.

freya will be the worst chronicle and u will understand it after some months.if some1 made a server before 2 years with the same feautures,all would say omg wtf kid server is this etc etc.

EXCPET STUPID PPL,KIDS,NOOBS AND SO ON.

Freya update seems pretty nice they've changed a lot of things but NCsoft with their policy to ban all people they destroy the game.