[Unban Request] Acc Name `Νamine®

Vaxίl

i made this topic cause i haven't had an answer. What i actually ask is the reason of me getting banned.Just tell me a good and convenient reason and i would be happy in the 3rd.

Firtsly i would please everyone that visits this topic to avoid spamming.

So somoene tracked my ip and told me that i was in the same range as FoGaReL whose msn is now deleted/blocked from my personal computer.Then i actually wondered what the hell happened and i asked fogarel where does he live. He told me that he lives at a northern suberb of Athens. He refused to tell me at which one. So i live in Nea Erythraia which is a town in the northern suberb of Athens. Here is the proof.

yuiyuiyuiuyiyuiyu.png

Also i have uploaded many pics in MxC showing my face and All of you know that i am not FoGaReL. I can webcam if somoene asks it ( not a r-tarted one) to give you some proves , as webcaming is a fancy style of our today's world.

So my request is : Please anyone that has the rights Unban me chack me cause it';s not my fault if my parents decided to built in Nea Eryhtrea, and i so cherish that acc and i can reveal to you that i am extremely frustrated of this situation.

Best Regards.