Unban me

ServeSATAN

Hello.my account Lekino is banned 5 days. Erol told me proof that you are real Leki and i will talk with Maxtor. i have proof him but i'm waiting... next my friend have talk with Grisom and he also tell me to contact with Maxtor. i have send 5 PM to Maxtor. and 1 to E-Mail. but he don't answer me. So Please Give me 1 chance and unban my account.i swear i never give my account to others  :'(

Hello.my account Lekino is banned 5 days. Erol told me proof that you are real Leki and i will talk with Maxtor. i have proof him but i'm waiting... next my friend have talk with Grisom and he also tell me to contact with Maxtor. i have send 5 PM to Maxtor. and 1 to E-Mail. but he don't answer me. So Please Give me 1 chance and unban my account.i swear i never give my account to others  :'(

if u karma goes to -1 why not-but ur iQ is so low u will get stolen again

i'm not interesed with karma... i just need to get back my account and continue shares.i said i never give my account password to somebody

That's what I am saying. They've given GP like 5 chances. And no chances to the other banned members.

i never was banned...

you are bumping for unban your account since your ban was pernament , dunno if you get unban just pm maxtor.

nothing else to discuss.