Hellsing Clan : inviting! *Updated*

Talk bad about DN on mxc forum is punishable by death ;] ofc its not pure l2 but its a teamwork server w/o some crappy buffers wich exclude support classes.

Nekys :*

What kind of team work? Rofl, you can be dd/support/tank/summoner at the same time. That's not team play... Team play is when each player has a different role in a party.

all buffs retail duration, no instant mana potions, dances 2 minutes, and ofc you have to find ppl who wanna play some sws or bd, its kinda different then high rate servers full of DD. and you use support chars in pvp, like wk mage bane etc. show me this on high rate with npc buffers.

Its a clan topic lets stop spam.

are you Savior? thats how your clan came to l2pvparea? still think you can be a good player by a clan of randomz? anyway gl with that... you actually trying make a clan

not a developer as you crying to me in l2pvparea

have fun

Oh, look who cat dragged in. And you still try to advertise that peace of l2j crap. Our clan were taking all the dd heros, and we left simply cause its a newbie server. Really, lol values skills not even working as they supposed, not even augments, geodata? I won't even start. I wont flame here. I'll just nicely tell you how your server hosted only for donnations fails, and how you, fail as a person and a gm, with facts and love.

Let's start that you guys don't speak English, use a simple google translator on every line you post. That your "dev" done none to improve the server. Nothing.

Review, from hopzone server from HasHeesH

"Is verry good server I beggin before few days and i like it . Come and join us" This is my 1st post for this server , but now i cant say same words coz server is look good but rly is bad . GM cant speak english , events is bad , dont have balance , all ppl with +30 skills rly *** server .

Another post by a soil

Server is corrupted,just don't join you gonna lose your time to farm for yourself.

GM gave castle to a clan and also old players made buffers enchants skills etc etc and now remove everything

Don't join!

And another By Vestos

Well in the start server was so easy and some of people made buffers with resists +30 and also their skills to +30,I'm hero with 2 chars but I leave cause isn't removing this unbalance.Also GM's gave a castle on RR to some guys.

Btw they do nothing for people,they care just for the donates.gf

Let's talk about Auto vote reward scripts on hopzone, which you got half vote cut down, and you guys asking to vote cause you failed at this point.

Let's talk about developers that have no experience of lineage since what? C4? which was decent official leak. So not much of experience they do have. How they don't read forums? Oh, wait you guys don't know English language, i've forgot that majority of lineage 2 players actually do speak English.

When i reported a Focus skill, and posted how it works, i got jail, you de-leveled me, you didn't even knew that when you do so, person lose it's skills enchant levels. Or how you Respond all bugged-not working skills petitions with "LEARN TO PLAY LINEGE NUB" "ITS BALANCE" and other caps-locked crap.

Summary : We didn't fail at your server. We were quite respected clan there. But we couldn't take any more of the crap you guys were doin'. We are not noobs, we are actually skilled players, that do care about the server they play in. And when we left, i seen holy load of people leaving.

Suggestions : Learn English, start reading l2guru, google bit, Russian servers do have alot of experience too, and don't pick on people you cant -beep- with.

And yeah, next time you advertise this server, i'll be clashing it all over again.

yes its not a "clan" its randomz but no place for this clan

server has already 1 clan named randomz and they are CLAN not "clan"

so keep finding RANDOMS in hopzone and here

open a server MR'Dev and go make donate money

server that we succeed you will never even join them(l2divinity opened 1january x20 2k ppl reached,l2epics x25 1k ppl reached,l2integral x7 2k ppl reached)

have fun random

yes its not a "clan" its randomz but no place for this clan

server has already 1 clan named randomz and they are CLAN not "clan"

so keep finding RANDOMS in hopzone and here

open a server MR'Dev and go make donate money

server that we succeed you will never even join them(l2divinity opened 1january x20 2k ppl reached,l2epics x25 1k ppl reached,l2integral x7 2k ppl reached)

have fun random

With the correct promotion any server can get those numbers , the point is , how long can you keep them ? If players log in and see that the server isn't worth it , they'll leave within the next hours ... Something that happened to l2pvp area ...

well savior has 3 big problems

he came to server saying to me what to do and he called himself "dev"

he said if we dont fix he leaves with his "clan" that is made in forums not in any server

and last he is an Essay writer he speaks for smth and writes 6k things

and i tell him again if you are dev go to work

if you are CLAN leader what need forums? recruit randomz?

What kind of team work? Rofl, you can be dd/support/tank/summoner at the same time. That's not team play... Team play is when each player has a different role in a party.

No noob team play is 9 archers in one party !