Hellsing Clan : inviting! *Updated*

Thanks for warm words, and no, if you're a good at your class, you should apply. We will test your knowledge, to make sure of it.

consider of starting RaidFight x1000

also,i am considering making an app in ur clan if u move there

No to raid fight. Too low population on the server, and it's a copy of l2 inferno which sadly got closed.

I'm quite sure it wont success, and any clan in this type of server, just wasting time.

Read the change log and people actually QQ'ed and Nekys changed the steal divinity, nerfing hounds to oblivion. I guess next on the nerf list is Mages/tanks.

So, no. We probably will go to l2hellgate or l2media. Please, consider them and give me a resonpse. We also open to any suggestion you guys can make.

First of all this topic is a bullsh1t, you can join this clan after say "hi", its a bunch of randoms who dont even make epic quests, join 1 siege, zergin and feel pride:] for example slasher/legion/savior on l2 inferno server, fail as cl and all day long shit talk in shout chat, after 1 month of play there they kill 0 epics, win only 1 aden siege. Ofc som1 would say I talk alot only, but I was in this random clan for 2 weeks so I know that leader is selfish and have no skills to organise anything.

First of all this topic is a bullsh1t, you can join this clan after say "hi", its a bunch of randoms who dont even make epic quests, join 1 siege, zergin and feel pride:] for example slasher/legion/savior on l2 inferno server, fail as cl and all day long shit talk in shout chat, after 1 month of play there they kill 0 epics, win only 1 aden siege. Ofc som1 would say I talk alot only, but I was in this random clan for 2 weeks so I know that leader is selfish and have no skills to organise anything.

What did you expect from some people who play on a pvp server for more than a month (aka seriously) ?

Well, i see i have my "haters club" refilled with some people i really don't know : ))

If you are refering to me, then I have to tell you that I've never even heard of a clan called Hellsing. The thing is that I know how pvp servers are since I had played a few while I was still playing L2. They're full of people that have no clue about that game, even if they think that they know everything, and a philosophy according to which zerg equals to an organised clan. To be honest, zerg means organisation sometimes but not in this case ;p

No, that wasn't to you. It was to that kodex, which followed us in couple of servers, and failed. At any rate, we never been a zerg. If you're able to judge a clan, from one hater's post, then i have nothing more to add.

No, that wasn't to you. It was to that kodex, which followed us in couple of servers, and failed. At any rate, we never been a zerg. If you're able to judge a clan, from one hater's post, then i have nothing more to add.

I'm not judging you specifically, just talking generally about clans at pvp servers.