L][NoLife PvP (REBORN)

h92

Do you understand that NOBODY WILL GET THE BOSSES when everybody just zergs it with the biggest clans, and if they don't zerg it they will just steal your drop. Now only the no lifers will get the boss jewels. Great system you got there.

Do you understand that NOBODY WILL GET THE BOSSES when everybody just zergs it with the biggest clans, and if they don't zerg it they will just steal your drop. Now only the no lifers will get the boss jewels. Great system you got there.

If u are noob and no1 clan wont invite u, so sorry man:)

thats true i agree. And if ppls stuck augments (active / passive) will unbalance totaly the game

thats true i agree. And if ppls stuck augments (active / passive) will unbalance totaly the game

what the bullsh1t, on every1 interlude server is augument (Here u have mid LS). On every1 server is Big clans. So what is ur problem?

for me pvp's is very balanced and with every1 class i can fight there!

what the bullsh1t, on every1 interlude server is augument (Here u have mid LS). On every1 server is Big clans. So what is ur problem?

for you its easy but for one new ppl is difficult and if one char can have more than 1 active / passive skill he pwn all the svr

So explain to me why I can't beat a archer when I am a spoiler if "every" class can fight here?

Yes, every server has big clans. And YOUR server happens to have GM chars/friends in that big clan so that means NOBODY besides them will get bosses.

Ah yes, the word "noob" is fuucking annoying and whoever invented it will burn in hell. I hate that word "noob", it sounds so god damn retarded especially when Greek retards like you use it in every lame sentence.

So explain to me why I can't beat a archer when I am a spoiler if "every" class can fight here?

Yes, every server has big clans. And YOUR server happens to have GM chars/friends in that big clan so that means NOBODY besides them will get bosses.

Ah yes, the word "noob" is fuucking annoying and whoever invented it will burn in hell. I hate that word "noob", it sounds so god damn retarded especially when Greek retards like you use it in every lame sentence.

Im sorry american ugly boy, im from russia. Spoiler are u joke?hahahaha, spoiler class is for spoil not for pvp newbie.

Im sorry american ugly boy, im from russia. Spoiler are u joke?hahahaha, spoiler class is for spoil not for pvp newbie.

Exactly. But since you said...

... really, why not spoiler?