Development Services + Private Interlude Project

In most of my time I worked hard on a new server pack. Let me tell you what it is.

L2J-iPlay™ is based on L2J platform. www.L2j.i-Play.ro

arrow1.gifarrow1.gifPrivate source

We provide you a stable release but also private.

Acquisition is made by a monthly payment via paypal.

arrow1.gifarrow1.gifSubversion and Timeline acces:

L2J-iPlay™ source code repository is kept on Subversion (SVN) servers.

Once I recive the payment, you will get the SVN.

Daily updates can be seen on your Timeline.

arrow1.gifarrow1.gifarrow1.gifarrow1.gifarrow1.gifarrow1.gifarrow1.gifTerms & Conditions

Package is private which means that You are not allowed to share it.

Otherwise the access will be removed from the timeline.

You`ll give me the request, I`ll code it, You must to pay me after I`ll give You the code.

arrow1.gif Contact: PM xAddytzu

arrow1.gif Payment: Paypal

You can request any services related L2J

The price will be around 5-30€ for fixes, features, etc and for packages will be around 50-150€

arrow1.gif InGame I-pod -

You have your own iPod in game.  

You can add up to 20 songs.  

To add a song you will type the song name(case sensitive) and its duration in a box and click add.  

The song must be in ogg format in your Lineage2/music folder.  

After you have added it you can play that song by pressing play button or stop it by pressing stop song.  

Songs will keep playing till the end of the play-list.

arrow1.gif Anti-Bot System -

Anti-bot measure means that lovers of bot clients can't connect to our server

What do you need to can play ?

Write the code in case and press verify

arrow1.gif Premium/Platinum System

Premium and Platinum system offer for your players opportunity to receive more xp,adena,sp...

Premium package - You will obtain with 25% more xp, sp, adena, drop chance, party xp, spoil drop chance, quest xp, quest adena, karma loss.

Platinum package - You will obtain with 50% more xp, sp, adena, drop chance, party xp, spoil drop chance, quest xp, quest adena, karma loss.

arrow1.gif Auto Events by Voting

After 20 minutes when the server is started a pop up will be displayed at all the players for vote the favorite event.

The server choose random three events of all.

After 5 minutes the event with most votes will be started automaticaly. When the event is ended will start again count timer for pop up to choose again.

arrow1.gif Time Influenced Teleporter

Pressing a button depending on the hour and minutes leading to different locations.

arrow1.gif Event Preview Zone -

You can set "a movie" like a presentation of your event zone or your customs.

NEW's

arrow1.gif Clan War Screen Screen1 Screen2 Screen3

A fight between two or more(as you wish) with a nice manager that show the clan names and their score.

*Add: When the clan leader register his clan on the event, all online member receive a pop-up if their want to join at event or not. Screen

arrow1.gif Warehouse Protection -

You need to register a new account after You will have access to login in your warehouse.

arrow1.gif Quiz

Every hour or less(as you wish) the server select a random question. The players need to answer on trade chat(See in video)

arrow1.gif Coupon Screen1

The 'event' can be used on the forum every day 1 word or something like that. The serial codes will be in the database.

One code can be used only by a character.

arrow1.gif Strider Race

arrow1.gif Base War

The first team that manages to destroy the enemy win

• 2 weeks later...