[BOT] Latest walker (IG/OOG) for Retail

darkmenx

Yes this is the old loopback method we used in like c3 before l2aserv came out

anyways yes it works fine for IG, for me it doesnt work with oog I get verify fail

hi there nemecis!

do I have to keep L2W_VSE on together with the tcplookback on (i use version 3.3 - dont work with ct1 u prob know that) ? and more important if the bypass emule the authorization from walker servers, how does the loopback cheat walker so we have the OK ingame?

regards,

domiciano

Newbie question, anybody with cmd skills, inst this ip given there insecure? Somethinglike that sends info to that ip and save it, to after get your acc?

for gods sake if you dont understand even the basics dont bother with cracks and bypasses, just go pay 7$

l2authd.lineage2.com resolves to 216.107.242.199

http://www.dnstools.com/?lookup=on&wwwhois=on&portNum=80&target=l2authd.lineage2.com&submit=Get+Info

if you want it in even simpler terms 216.107.242.199 is the ip of the l2 login server

for the rest of the ppl, the instructions the OP gave are straight forward and simple, just follow them step by step and it will work fine

No you dont need ports

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR OFFICIAL SERVERS

Question is now? How long does that china server will be up?

For you guys that wonder: http://www.hzmpl.com.cn/

Thats the website of the guy who host it.

Dont stop looking for the final version: a working l2asrv or L2W_VSE.

Domiciano

Question is now? How long does that china server will be up?

For you guys that wonder: http://www.hzmpl.com.cn/

Thats the website of the guy who host it.

Dont stop looking for the final version: a working l2asrv or L2W_VSE.

Domiciano

you lost me ... what is that site hosting and in what way is it connected to this thread?

got, i missed the tcp-ip protocol setup

Anybody know what am i suposed to do? Where to put that hing? I m only missing this to make walker work.

go to control panel->network connections you should have a Loca Area Connection (loopback adaptor)

right click on that, click properties, select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and change the ip for it.

MAKE SURE YOU ONLY EDIT THE LOOPBACK ADAPTOR LOCAL AREA CONNECTION

chances are if you run dsl/cable you ll also have a Local Area Connection for it too, dont mess with it

go to control panel->network connections you should have a Loca Area Connection (loopback adaptor)

right click on that, click properties, select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and change the ip for it.

MAKE SURE YOU ONLY EDIT THE LOOPBACK ADAPTOR LOCAL AREA CONNECTION

chances are if you run dsl/cable you ll also have a Local Area Connection for it too, dont mess with it

Did it, thank you, waiting for auth server to go up, if it s not