[WTS] Special Lockerz Account

Hazel

Ok. Today i have for sell my lockerz account.

What is Lockerz?

Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site-whether it's buying a new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in. At launch, Lockerz will have more than 15 ways for members to earn PTZ.

What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz?

We've partnered with thousands of the best brands and stores. Starting in early 2010, we'll offer you the latest and greatest in every category - electronics, designer gear, stylish accessories, sports equipment, and more. Members will soon be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

What can you do with PTZ® on Lockerz?

PTZ can be used only on www.lockerz.com right now for free prizes in PTZ Place, for entering amazing sweepstakes as many times as you want in the same contest, and for charity donations. After launch, PTZ may be used for discounts on items for sale, free shipping, VIP experiences across the globe as well as free prizes and charity donations in PTZ Place.

Does Lockerz ship internationally?

Yes. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for any taxes, duties, or fee that your country may impose. Check out this link to better understand what you might have to pay: http://fedex.com/us/international/irc/profiles/?link=2.

lockerzir.png

69 friend's.

Now have 703 ptz

But if you will watch all film's you will have : 19000+ ptz + login's + answer's = 40000 ptz in short time :)

width=1024 height=451http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8049/lockerz2c.png[/img]

1 film = 8 or more ptz i have 2308 available films :) (dont have time to watch this film's.

1 login every day = 4 ptz

1 answer on question every day = 8/12 ptz

Some prize on lockerz:

PayPal $1000 = 18000 PTZ

iMac 21.5 inch Computer = 14175 PTZ

New iPad - 32 GB WiFi + 3G = 8175 PTZ

Dell Inspiron Mini 10 inch =  3175 PTZ

Redamption magazine = 2/3 time on month.

On lockerz i allready win ipod 32gb/ some dvd films and ps3 games.

Pm me for more info.

Cheers.