ΑΤ ΜΑΧΤΟR-ABOUT ACCOUNT SECURITY

Reptant_

To get scammed by keylogger means you downloaded a file to your pc.

If you downloaded a keylogger on your pc and you lack of virus protection = FAIL

If you downloaded a keylogger from a member with 1 post saying "THIS GUD BAG MENG DAWNLOAD" = FAIL

If you downloaded a keylogger from msn cause he says that its a hack = FAIL

If you giveaway your account cause he say that he will donate adena for you = ULTRA FAIL

If you giveaway your account cause he say that he want to see hidden shares = FAIL AS ABOVE

Wanna more e-says about that? It wont work for me, i will close all reports that says that their accounts are hacked by stupid 10 year old dumbs that convince everyone that their programs work.

2zrlug3.jpg

This, and for:

i think it's correct place

and most of scams happen of just because someone knows the password only,changes the e-mail asap at tadam he is gg

Knows your password? Why you think it's called a password? It's a pass which only one individual should have it, and that's you (yourself) and not other (random) 3rd persons.

If you want to give it out, it's your responsibility, if you get hacked/scammed/owned, it will be on you, not the staff of MxC nor Maxtor.

I see many accounts got stolen

E-mail system works,but there is a problem

whoever makes it to login,can change the e-mail and tadam!

So,add the protection,TO CHANGE E-MAIL it will need to put the OLD e-mail

if scammed by someway knowing the password,they won't be able to change the e-mail so the pass goes to ur normal e-mail and no problem

What do you think?

//agree