[Kyle XY]Comments About the show

ĐarkSlayer

That's total crap,sorry!

no not rly. u cant really belive in friends here they will backstab u somehow sometime in usa friends are on another level u can trust each other and all.

no not rly. u cant really belive in friends here they will backstab u somehow sometime in usa friends are on another level u can trust each other and all.

No way.That's not true.

It doesn't matter if you're black,white,green or blue.It doesn't matter if you are greek,american,spanish,french or whatever you can imagine.

Everything in your character will be adapted to the way you grow up.What your parents will teach you,what you are able to discover,what you are able to understand and how deep can you think.

No way.That's not true.

It doesn't matter if you're black,white,green or blue.It doesn't matter if you are greek,american,spanish,french or whatever you can imagine.

Everything in your character will be adapted to the way you grow up.What your parents will teach you,what you are able to discover,what you are able to understand and how deep can you think.

exactly . Parents are really far diffrent in greece than usa . Usa Family got a point and a meaning here well most of the day familys are apart.

ill speak for my family as an example : i see my parents like 2 hours per day cause they work mostly all day and when they come back they are tired so well u tell me if its diffrent or not from america.

exactly . Parents are really far diffrent in greece than usa . Usa Family got a point and a meaning here well most of the day familys are apart.

ill speak for my family as an example : i see my parents like 2 hours per day cause they work mostly all day and when they come back they are tired so well u tell me if its diffrent or not from america.

You are not the only one.

My parents leave at 7:30 and they come back to sleep from 15:00 to 17:00!After that,they come back at 22:00 tired as hell and they wanna sleep again.

It may doesn't sound that tiring but well,they get tired and they have some time to talk with me and my bro.

My life misses nothing.Well,I'll admit that I'd want a true love story but it wouldn't last long.

Exactly. That's why I am talking about. In Greece the parents aren't like America. They have a really different way of thinking.

First look at Josh dad. He is giving the condom and advices to his son. I would never have this conversation with my dad and that makes me feel horrible.

The most kids in America are fully grown up(almost) in the age of 16. I am almost 18 and I am not fully grown up. I am at least 50-60%. I think this is happening because of the way we live.

Sometimes I am thinking that when I will have real conversation with my dad(man to man and not kid to dad), when I will go with my dad to take my driving license, when I will have sex for first time, I will become a little more "man". I will start seeing the life with another option. I will grow up more somehow.(-beep- my english -.-)

I am TIRED OF GREECE!!! Look at the policy of greece, look at the education in greece.

Primary School: 2nd Grade: 6 hours + 2 hours of English lessons( 2days in a week)

Highschool 1-3 grade: 7 hours +2 hours english +2 hours German lessons (4 days in a week)

Highschool 4-6 grade: 7 hours lessons + 3-4 hours training school(φροντηστηρια)  (5 days a week + test on weekends)

It sucks. Really.