What's your opinion about Lineage2 The Kamael?

Lineage2 is trying to be like World of Warcraft since they have created similar areas, similar effects, similar skills, similar bid system ...

yep , it is  becoming wow like. But there's one thing they will never manage to create : The user friendly appearance. WoW is great at that. Not to mention the size and system requirements, which are extreme for l2 , and convenient for WoW :D

i don't like to say witch is better witch not...both games are good, i like lineage more because it seems more real (not like wow with all those colors...). And i like to pvp not stay an make quests...THERE are no such things as wow stole things from lineage/ lineage stole from wow...there are MMORPGS and they are based on allmost the same thing...

omg if u read the story and the info of the dev u would know that ncsoft would make updates long time before .. they want bring now out  7 big updates (like the c1,c2,blabla) than they are done with big updates.. just mabye small bug fixes .oO and l2 are just a secret tip for mmorpg player ... and WoW u see everywhere, tv,magazin etc.. thats why so many people play that...

... and l2 are just a secret tip for mmorpg player ... and WoW u see everywhere, tv,magazin etc.. thats why so many people play that...

Youre right. I prefer more L2, but never saw any l2 in TV or magazine, only Wow and wow... For me wow is too much colored and L2 has fascinated me from C1 so i chosen Lineage 2.

and BTW. Kamael will bring a freash breath to the game. I hope it will be something better, more playable and more interesting than ever!

Lineage 4 fucking life :D

but the should remove all the "unreal" stuff, chars with 1 wing are retared idea!, all these new glowy crap sucks too!, just keep it real and no major changes l2 rocks for now!

and wow has many players because of the people who loved warcraft from the begining...blizzard made his name with warcraft not WOW imho.

Indeed. most of old wow players tought its just an update to warcraft...guess what?..nah

Anyways wow is kinda wannabe alice-in-wonderland while l2 is real, except the kamaels, which are retarded. They should make dwarf mage, not kamael butterfly.

read the story of lineage2 .. than u will know why kameal has only 1 wing.. and why no dwarf mages exit... lineage2 still base on a story dont forget that so they dont add new races like with 3 ballz :o