Link Popularity Check v3.0.3

K4rMa

A successful web site must have high link popularity!

All major search engines rank web pages based on the number of links that point to them. Google uses link popularity as the most important factor when ranking sites. Yahoo, HotBot, AltaVista, MSN and others also use link popularity in their formulas. If you want to have a successful web site, you must have high link popularity.

High link popularity is important for high rankings on search engines. The higher your web site ranks on search engines, the more customers you'll get.

Here's a free link popularity check software for you!

Link Popularity Check download

Link Popularity Check is a freeware program that checks the link popularity status of your web site on several search engines and compares it to other web sites on the Internet (for example your competitors).

Link Popularity Check is completely safe to install on your system. It will not change the system registry and it will not make any unauthorized connections from your system. The software also includes an uninstaller.

System requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, 8 MB free RAM.

123214.gif

http://www.axandra.com/LPC.exe

Maxcheaters stats here :)

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee66/K4rMa2007/2-8.jpg

;D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...