Star Wars weapons for [IL]

pathetic why hide my post LOL so serch shared in other site but not criticaze post and dont spam here u have 26 post when u need 200 por see it dont spawm anymore man dont like it its ok go the orher way

critical, really, you need to put more effort in your posts, you are a machine of copy-paste

you have 244 post in this forum, +2 karma, and you dont know how to write basic english

really? ohh im sorry my friend im a stupid guy no? wtf man only shared my files nothing more my english is not good but why u cant speak spanish eh give me some words in spanish ehh ok forget it is stupid talk about it

maybe you share a lot usefull things, i dont say nothing about that, but the way you post is not correct, and about talk in spanish, this is a english forum, so...

other thing, i dont say you are stupid, that come from you

----------------

ponele pilas al ingles nomas, no te calentes, pero en serio, no se entiene una mierda lo q escribis, y no seas zarpado, al pedo pones el hide con tantos post, si son boludeces q se encuentran en postpacific o ragezone... ta bien q qieras subir post, pero esconder cosas q no sos cheats ni exploit???

AlemaNOb, CriticalError stop being off-topic or I will -1 both of you. That is the reason pms exist, we do not care if you have personal differences.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...