Navicat problem / Modding weapon.grp/armor.grp

So my problem is, after i DL custom weapon or armor, i cant add the sql file to navicat. It says lines are wrong. I've to write it in db 1 by 1.

Second thing, when i try to add my weapon/armor to client (weapon.grp,armor.grp) it says it cant save it.

It doesnt happen with all customs i dl, but the most. I'm using gracia final and i dl customs for g final

So my problem is, after i DL custom weapon or armor, i cant add the sql file to navicat. It says lines are wrong. I've to write it in db 1 by 1.

The ID is wrong.... make edit in .sql file, and change ID

Second thing, when i try to add my weapon/armor to client (weapon.grp,armor.grp) it says it cant save it.

try to save it to desktop, and say as

It doesnt happen with all customs i dl, but the most. I'm using gracia final and i dl customs for g final

try to fix it manually, as it is very simple, only has the number of columns you have in your DB and now account you have in your SQL file and delete or add only those needed by enough to repair that lucky

Use use things or whatever we could call "items" adopted for other chronicles i think.

Try using your hand and putting everyting in correct line one by one.