interlude [L2OFF] L2 Certus

Integer

* Most of the teleport spawn are safe

* Custom pvp title color system

* PvP Reward system (will transfer custom item from victim to killer it they will match lvl requirement)

FAILURE! Custommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReZo" post="1339845" timestamp="1283206670"]

i see safe respawn still yet

http://l2-certus.com/?page_id=209

What are you, into spawn-killin' and then calling people noobs just cause they had black screen?

What are you, into spawn-killin' and then calling people noobs just cause they had black screen?

if u like safe spawn, u dont know play l2 for absolute.i play since 2 years a server with that shitty,finally admins must disable that unplayable custom,if ur pt,clan have spotted a respawn for farm,for example,an epic,is bcoz u fight and have organization for get it,enemy must make another strategy for take spot(another ways,summon,jumping with ud..)is TOO LAME jump a entire clan and w8 for all ready w/o any strategy,like a simple duel.L2 is a WAR game,let WoW for hippies.

custom things shit.. /end of discuss

is a pity...server sounds promising....

ReZo" post="1339890" timestamp="1283208877"]

if u like safe spawn, u dont know play l2 for absolute.i play since 2 years a server with that shitty,finally admins must disable that unplayable custom,if ur pt,clan have spotted a respawn for farm,for example,an epic,is bcoz u fight and have organization for get it,enemy must make another strategy for take spot(another ways,summon,jumping with ud..)is TOO LAME jump a entire clan and w8 for all ready w/o any strategy,like a simple duel.L2 is a WAR game,let WoW for hippies.

custom things shit.. /end of discuss

is a pity...server sounds promising....

You are noob :P Spawn killing ? What a dumb ass, better go to EG on 80 lvl and pk all low lvls SISI GIRL !

1860 Posts in 251 Topics by 683 Members. Latest Member:  nocny

Latest Post: "Looking for Moderator " ( Today at 11:16:03 am )

View the most recent posts on the forum.

I think on start will be some 1000-1500 online or more

1860 Posts in 251 Topics by 683 Members. Latest Member:  nocny

every minute  the number of registered members on forum growing 1877 Posts in 252 Topics by 715 Members. Latest Member: honeybear