[L2J] Astral World x10

nekys

• 3 weeks later...

Server updated to revision 5763

http://www.l2astralworld.com/480/server-updated-to-revision-5763/

5763: Fixed Royal Guard Earring - Goddard.

Fixed male soulhound cannot sub to female soulbreaker and vice versa.

Added Elemental Storm +Power\Cost\Duel

Added Elemental Assault +Power\Cost\Duel

Added Elemental Symphony +Power\Cost\Duel

Added Aura Symphony +Power\Cost\Duel

Added Mass Surrender to Fire\Water\Wind +Power, +Cost

Added Mass Goom +Cost , Mass Fear +Cost

5762: Fixed wrong respawn of polymorphed monster.

5748: Fixed exploit with accessory augmentation.

Fixed 4 sepulters exploit.

5747: Fixed AoE flagging.

Fixed Skill: Lightning Shock land rate.

Added missing masterwork bonus for dynasty leather gloves.

5742: Updated Only What Remains quest, all monsters should give QI.

Enemy Charge not needed for AREA related skill.

5740: Fixed SA of +4 enchanted weapon exploit.

Added Judicator missing enchant cost multipliers.

5733: Fixed 'missing html'.

5730: Fixed 'missing html'.

5727: Added Quests: Birth Of The Seed, Light Fragment, Defend The Hall Of Suffering, still missing dialogs.

5725: Fixed Critical Damage SA.

5724: Updated/ fixed Quest: Steps For Honor.

5723: Fixed Imperial Tomb Zone Spawn.

5721: Critical Blow skill should increase blow land rate and not critical rate.

5717: Fixed multiple respawn into last room of four sepulchers.

5677: Fixed CWH exploit.

5676: Fixed Dynasty Tunic - Wizard int bonus and added missing stun resistance.

Fixed Life force is tradable, sellable, dropable.

5672: Fixed doors can be attacked with skills only if CS,TW,Fort is running.

5669: More TvT Event fixes.

5665: More TvT Event fixes.

5661: TvT Event fixes.

5659: Fixed visual bug with pet feeding when food is in player's inventory.

5658: Added missing atk.spd bonus to masterwork Dynasty light items.

5657: Added missing Hellbound rate config to Kief AI.

5656: Fixed quest Ghost Of Batur.

5654: Tamutak should be L2ClanHallManager class.

5652: Doors can get dmg only on castle,fort,siegable CH, and only if siege is running.

5650: Twin Shot should consume souls.

5634: Real target need to land 100%, need to ignore resists.

5612: It should be not possible to lethal t-raxes.

5600: Elemental Attributes : Dimensional Rift Monsters and Anakazel.

5583: Hellbound: Water is needed at lvl 4.

5582: Fixed leveling system attribute error.

5568: Inventory block for epic quests implemented.

Its not possible to use GK while transformed from 3rd Seven Sing Epic Quest.

5554: Changed transformation time of  3rd Seven Sing Epic Quest to unlimited. Now its correct.

5542: better handling of stun protection.

5541: Fixed error on Ice Fairy Sirra AI.

• 1 month later...

Hi again :)

As you already might know, AstralWorld is based on l2dragonclaw files (best files you can find -except the official ones- )

We have the most completed GEpilogue version (Freya is on its way), retail-like gameplay, x10 rates, 3 sided war (which means a lot of fun)

If you dont trust me, why dont you check it out by yourself ? :)

www.l2astralworld.com

Few words from me, on why it's worth joining Astral World.

When it comes to the world of L2 private servers, we have tons of low rates, and not less of high-rates / pvp servers. Astral World, with its x10 rates and retail-like character is very unique project. It provides you with retail-like gameplay all the low-rate players love, but at the same time doesn't force you into hardcore grinding.

Here we come to the best part. Server is 1 year old, but thanks to its rates, it is still very appealing option for all the newcomers. Yes, there are ppl in S80 sets, but it shouldn't bother anyone, because you can achieve same in 1 month of not very intensive gaming. If you wanna go hardcore, it's even shorter timespan.

To sum up, all the greatest L2 end-game features, retail-way, in a reach of hand!

And, only now, time-limited, "newcomer's bonus"!

Full vitality (x30 rates on 4th level) and x5 quest drop items.

Join fast, it's only temporary boost!

Besides all that, it's L2DC, the most feature complete private server emulator; it has experienced staff, that have already proven they know how to make server successful; it has a client-side bot protection, which means fair gameplay for all.

What else to say, I strongly recommend giving it a try!

Power balance have been changing in the server. Two months ago one clan had the monopoly of heroes, now 3 clans have Heroes. At least another clan will enter the S80 league the next month or so, ready to pinch Baium with several chars (I should know, I'm one of them :) ). Castles have actually changed hands in the last 2 sieges. Fortresses are being taken. Baylor is being farmed. Hellbound is being leveled up (thx Vith).

Things will get interesting in the upcoming months :)

And I can tell you, even if you are a very, very, very casual l2 gamer (no more than 10 hours a week) you can get to lvl 75+ in a month. Then S80 in another month (if you box, you're alone and need to farm everything yourself).

Another interesting fact about AW is that we have clans from all over the timezones. We just collide on weekends, mainly for the sieges.

So come and join the server. You and your clan may become a factor in the server power struggle in  a month or two, plus we'll have more fun pvping each other at epics :)

Yes, we are sure. How would we obtain them, since there are no Gracia Seeds (yet)? Server is retail-like, so obviously no GM shop either.

Rantor stated it very well. Organized clans can join serious gameplay in a month or less, that's the whole beauty of AW we're trying to emphasize!

Einai aplo auto pou leo gia ton server Einai enas poli kalos server ALLA!

Iparxi ena top clan me s80 Armors kai Weapons.

Kai Iparxoun oloi oi alloi i new player pou ftanoun 78+ lvl kai den exoun tpt allo na kanoun

Ego prosopika eixa ena bd 78 kai to filaraki mou 78 SwS kai i ousia tpt  psaxname gia clan alla tpt pali mono ena clan ipirxe kanena allo active Kai ean leo Vlakies as mou pi o Nekys re  vlaka les mlkies kai den prokite na ksana sxoliaso.

castiel says that there is one top clan with S80 and the rest players are 78+ without anything to achieve and no gear. He was searching for clan with his friend (he is BD and his friend SwS) and found just that one.

castiel, thats not the case anymore, there are 3 quite strong clans and smallers appear slowly. The thing is that we have a lot of players with different timezone than we (castiel is Greek as I am) and we don't meet them. I have seen 150+ in mornings when on evenings was like ~100.

Yes, there used to be one "ruling" clan. But personally, I never understood, and still don't understand, why most of the people are so god-damn-afraid of joining such a servers. It's actually a challenge, trying to rule them out, and challenge means fun!

Just looking at the specific AW situation. 3 clans joined, united their forces, and now we don't have 1 sided server anymore. Stop playing care bears, start playing AW! (-;

The best server ever.

Epilogue for the moment, soon Freya, we don't know the words "lag" and "downtime" on this server, maximum stability - people who played 2-3 month on a server which crush without warning understand very well what I mean, or if no crush just wipe, the same effect, pvp all time if you like, farm only if you don't like pvp - the lowest rate of pk you can find.

About how many players and clans and rulers - in my opinion this is simple flame so I don't say anything about, we play L2 no Mario so we have guts.

Join and have fun, or stay away and you will regret.

Sooner or later you will join us for sure so don't waste your time until then.

Good luck and all the best