Any cracks for IG 1.89?

nemecis

Kamael is coming tomorrow so I was wondering if there is a crack for 1.89 which is the walker version for kamael ... I know the last l2aserv doesnt work with it, I also know there was a Russian made prog called l2walker  VerifyServer Emulator which did pretty much the same thing as l2aserv, anybody knows if anything works with 1.89?

Afaik the guy that made l2aserv has quit long time ago :(

Newb here.

I've been bot'n retail with walker v1.78 for a few months now. With the new kamael update I had to switch to v1.89. I think I'm asking for the same thing as this guy. I have been using a program L2_VSE to crack the walker verify. It does not work with v1.89. I can log into game through walker still but cannot automate. It does not verify. Is there something I can do to make it work? Or will I need another way to crack? I really really don't wanna purchase a walker time card for all of my accounts...very F'n expensive. Note* I am on retail US. Please help. TY.

the protocol is the same...

if the server is interlude, them the protocol is 746

-----------

l2divine works... ig and oog.. but i don't think that it's safe...

to use ig, u must login og first... u lost many interface options.. for example all ur items disappear for shortcut barm, all ur macros dissapear too... the login method is a little strange: u must modify ur hosts (it's normal).. when u login, u see only one gameserver (it's because u are already logged in, but oog method).. if u have more them one character, u will see only the character that is logged in...

well, i don't liked it too much... but it's easy to use...

hmm

but not conect on the webthunder

i have the ip and the protocol but not connect,

u know it?

//to m4gnum      tipo to tentando loga la e tal, mais nao da nada, fica paradao

fiz tudo certo como se fosse no oficial, so q nao ta conectando tu sabe como faz?

brigado

maybe this server have some additional protection...

//to pedrohbh

talvez o servidor tenha alguma proteção adicional...

tente os protocols versions:

se não for nenhuma dessas não tem como eu te ajudar.. =X]

//to pedrohbh