Any server that worth to play?

pc4ever

Do u know any server that really worth to play these days?im speaking about low rate server...,since there are 1215614215261587261 fail servers low and high with stupid gms etc etc.Plz post a good server with more than 800+++ ACTIVE ppl on but not so old.ty:)

BFDR 100x Epilogue l2dc pack Wiped and Reopend yesterday. look today we were on cabrio raid:

shot00017.jpg

width=1024 height=768http://a.imageshack.us/img44/166/shot00014eu.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=768http://a.imageshack.us/img337/5926/shot00008b.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=768http://a.imageshack.us/img832/6339/shot00009a.jpg[/img]

dont ask me about ppl online. about 8k or more...

btw what happend with mxc server xD and wrong selection i think

Nice screens loop , I miss times when on server there were a lot of ppl like U showed us . Anyway I haven't met any interesting server since 2-3 weeks (on toplists) , just fails which crashed after 1month x_X .

tbh there isn't. most of the servers with huge population at start dies within 6 months. (Remember Pyro's paradise - Epic start and now server's closed, lol)

Dragon-network still alive, huehuehe jk  . I can compare D-Network to fake death , still alive but still worthless .

i suggest you to stop playing l2 because there isnt any server that worths to play there.

ι can suggest it too,

l2 is going to fail day per day.

Do u know any server that really worth to play these days?im speaking about low rate server...,since there are 1215614215261587261 fail servers low and high with stupid gms etc etc.Plz post a good server with more than 800+++ ACTIVE ppl on but not so old.ty:)

Yop i think i found one !!!! L2DC L2MMORPG Soon will be start check this www.l2mmorpg.com

best Regard !

i know.. L2Dreams last day get 3k online but.. i dont like so much it and i dont like so much low servers.. i like x50+ with gmshop and not so much donations, because in l2dreams.. u can spend more than 1000$ to get full!! :S