PERFECTLY GG KILLER FOR INTERLUDE!!!!!!

8)NO MANY WORDS JUST SEE HOW YOU CAN RUN YOUR SERVER LOCAL WITHOUT INTERNET AND OF CAURSE IF YOUR SERVER IS ONLINE YOU HAVE GG SOLUTION ...CAUSE IS DEAD!!!!! ;D

HERE A VIDEO WERE ME (GEM) AND MY PALL CERVANTES RUN OUR SERVER IN WEB WITHOUT INTERNET! :o

VIDEO LINK:http://fileupload.filetac.com/file/cc02c89d630f0a8cf8a03c77ea7dc1f01aa0fc34

AND HERE THE FILES YOU NEED TO KILL! ::) THE FUCKIN GG :P

FILES LINK:http://fileupload.filetac.com/file/1861bb34c1b57999f1f258e0343282716ea2206a

ehuehuhe ;D

if have a problem or a question post here.. but theres instructions inside

have fun without GG! :P

I think he mean the server runs in the internet xD, which means, u can be playing on a server without host it somewhere..right?

EDIT: Im sure its impossible to play without internet unless u run ur own server in intranet.

yap!!! exsactly this !!

Video quality sucks my friend ! :P Btw if this works i will tell a mod to give you my 4 karma for you... kk ? Just someone to check it...

Oo, so what? Whats new in that? I ran a c4 l2j server in my home when i didnt had internet too...Without Web i ran the server without any problem... I just needed to emulate the GG, not kill it...Im not gettin whats the big advantage here?

Cya tomorrow ;D

Wait, is that new, no...

The gg emulator posted 1 thousand times, also works for private servers...

And the Interlude GG Patch which CrazyRabbit made, also works and you can use it to play on any server without GG and use hack tools, etc...

PS: This is the widely known gg emulator inside a half-DiskW folder...

FRIENDS LET THE REALY MODS TO SAY WHATS THAT.. IT SEEMS THAT YOU CANT UNDERSTUND.. ALSO ALL THIS GG EMULATORS AND KILL THAT ARE IN THE SITE NO WARKING... BTW  MY FRIEND WITH THIS YOU CAN RUN YOUR SERVER ONLINE WITHOUT THE GG DO AN UPDATE! IF YOU CAN UNDERSTUND THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS..AND THE DISKO IS NO HALF YOU SEALY! IT HAVE THE NECECERY FILES.AND NOT AT ALL WEAKLY IT INSTADLY KILL TH GG TRY IT AND THEN TWALK AGAIN.ACTUALY AS I SAID AGAIN IS WORKING LIKE A HARDWARE LVL FIREWALL FOR ONLINE SERVERS. HEHE.. SEE YA!!