Kid Cudi

unqART

well i like kid cudi. tho the sig looks to me too green :D i have made one Kid's sig before... but, duh i guess your one still looks better xD

kidcudy.jpg

nice one mate ! look the render is allrady green lookand i use some gradien map with green and black and look's better w/e thx for the comment!

Who's onfire anyway ? O-o

go at Members-search for OnFire(has a TM also in the end)

go at his latest post and see some creations of him

imo this guy knows photoshop

one mroe wannabe ..

wannabe is someone is who tries to be someone else or tries to show that he is someone.

i dont say i am pro but i believe that i have passed the level where i get comments like:

good for begginer,read more tuts etc,anyway i havent  made asig for over 1 month,time to return i think.

wannabe is someone is who tries to be someone else or tries to show that he is someone.

i dont say i am pro but i believe that i have passed the level where i get comments like:

good for begginer,read more tuts etc,anyway i havent  made asig for over 1 month,time to return i think.

look i have 2 or 3 weeks who i use photoshop and never say comments like yours if you have pass'd the level say were is the suck and no one word ..

lol..are u gonna make signs with this acc?

at least go with xviolator

look i have 2 or 3 weeks who i use photoshop and never say comments like yours if you have pass'd the level say were is the suck and no one word ..

you know that i like you as a person and you are friend of me but you are kinda idiot :P

i quoted you just to see how others feel when you make such comments....

lol..are u gonna make signs with this acc?

at least go with xviolator

NOT

this account is a carreer name :D