thinking...

ADAL13

hi everybody!!!

i'm in a new server 100% interlude and i need the walker so i thought but i found two problems:

1) when i was trying to proxificate the connection using proxifier and sauron wpe i can't log in!!! i'm able to sniff some packets (without log because the client does not allow me but no mensage appears) all encrypted, the init was not encrypted.

2) well the server has loader i run the l2walker then the loader and in the login window when i press the home buttom and the walker window appears i got a message that says:

cannot load the kernel32.dll bibliotec, and the client shuts off and i got a message: unknow gameguard error

i thought that it was the GG and i tried using a gg emulator and nothing i got the same

somebody have any ideas???

thnks u very much

the pag servers: www.frienzl2.com

rates x7

yea most server move to Bake Ice, u can only w8 till a Bake Ice patcher will be coded or leave the bi**+ing shard and take a older one.

come to TheAbyss they have interlude and dont use Bake Ice, but i am not able to crack there anti-bot protection /thats freaking me out/ :(

i have read from internet a litle information about bake ice

my server haven't bakeice because as i have read if i have bake ice when u run the loader it makes a bake ice.dll file into system folder and my loader nots.

only when u open l2walker u got a error that says "cannot load kernel32.dll library" and client shuts down...

any idea?

no, it says:

InterludeClient.exe

Aplication Updater

Frienz Network

Version 1.0.0.0

Copyright 2007 BlurCode (QQ: 269484915), © 2007 Frienz Network (http://www.tfn.gr/)

i think that it hasn't bake ice no?