[EN] METAL FANS

Cook

Then I can call you gay too, just because I do not like the music you listen to.

Fine, you're Gay.

i guess it doesnt matter if im a girl :P

tell me... you see a man with shallow voice, closed legs and full shaved beard and then you see another man with beard, long hair or shaved hair and a really deep and wild voice. who do you think is the gay one?

tell me... you see a man with shallow voice, closed legs and full shaved beard and then you see another man with beard, long hair or shaved hair and a really deep and wild voice. who do you think is the gay one?

No one?You're just a fucking lesbian.

Oh, come on this reminds me of some sluts back on senior school.

"Oh, I love Costas, he has a small beard, his shoes are great and he plays football! OMAGAD OMAGAD!".

Come on >_>

"Oh, I love Costas, he has a small beard, his shoes are great and he plays football! OMAGAD OMAGAD!".

Come on >_>

I knew it that you love me lol.

lol what does it matter if he is shaved or with beard omg wtf are you talking about "deep and wild voice" lol am crying.

Come on >_>

well i would actually say "oh i LIKE bla bla bla... he has a LONG BEARD, he has long hair (or shaved hair) and he plays free fight!!!"

i really hate sports by the way.

well i would actually say "oh i LIKE bla bla bla... he has a LONG BEARD, he has long hair (or shaved hair) and he plays free fight!!!"

i really hate sports by the way.

I've said already you're a fucking lesbian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRt6Tt6RyM

what a man!  ::)

Deep and wild voice \,,/

yeap i like the song and the voice so much... it would be better if it had a melodic part too though...