New Clan - Recruting Members

http://faded.webuda.com/

Hello there! Well my sister begged me to advertise her new clan Faded, so here is copy/paste:!

I would like to introduce you a brand new friendly and fun-giving clan!

Our clan will be based on few trusted and close friends (we are looking for those trusted new members), so dont bother reading this if you will leave the clan if we change the server or something like that! Since we have no members yet, we decided to recruit someone from here! We have 1week till server where we'll play will open so... I guess we'll have few members till then!

Here's a shortcut to Clan Rules

And here's the topic about server we'ill play on (for now, temporary i guess)

(We prefer playing on easy highrates since we dont have so much time to play L2, we have a life like everyone else does! And the classes are starting soon, so it means we'll have even less time than now)

(Also, if you think - "I like how the clan looks like but Why should i waste my time on this server?" - We got an answer, we dont ask you to play 0/24 with us on this server, it can be an alt (second server you play on - get online if 1st bored you) server for you, we just ask you to log few hours a day or even less - its your choice how active will you be, we dont criticize about that)

Interested to join? Want to ask something? You need more information?

Visit our Forum/Site @ this location:

http://www.creed.smffy.com/index.php

(You will find my msn on forum too, so if you are a "talker" add me and we'll talk about everything you want - related to clan ofc)

Note: Just a quick note about applying, we dont need some kind of a "pro players" or whatever, we just need you to be relaxed (meaning - dont cry for items nor abuse the enemy if owned etc), skilled (just not to be a newbie i guess), and Fluent English speaking player! (Read the rules and you'll get all) That's all for now, see you on forums hopefully!

- Dont reply here, any opinions or questions post at their forum, cause i dont give her to use my MxC account anymore! Thanks!

Comments:

Girl leader:Wowwwwwww i wanna join :o(lol)

but if,px i am top player in one server,and i just tell some things about jesus and his mother when i die px from lethal won't u accept me?

Comments:

Girl leader:Wowwwwwww i wanna join :o(lol)

but if,px i am top player in one server,and i just tell some things about jesus and his mother when i die px from lethal won't u accept me?

Dude, i dont know, go to their forum, read what i said:

- Dont reply here, any opinions & questions post at their forum, cause i dont give her to use my MxC account anymore! Thanks!

Dude, i dont know, go to their forum, read what i said:

what the point of making a topic here if u donot want replies?

make req for lock and it will be lost in 1 day

what the point of making a topic here if u donot want replies?

make req for lock and it will be lost in 1 day

Point is Advertising ~,~ Ok Reply here but as i said i dont know anything about it, ask there...

You are not a member of that clan? It is yours. I din't tell that you are the leader and it is not dumb post. Cheers ;)

Actually I'm not ^^ Read the topic, saying "my sister's clan". I just advertise it.

I kinda find it dumb b/c everyone can tell like good luck and stuff. But ok, you bump a topic so its kinda good.

Cheers back!