Freya New Skills With Pictures

Wohaaaaaa New Star-Trek ! X_x

1 question , where the f2ck is old Lineage, ;x

star-trek?

you are obviously an idiot i cant stop repeating myself the fact that you are way too big noob to play this game doesnt mean its change in a bad way

star-trek?

you are obviously an idiot i cant stop repeating myself the fact that you are way too big noob to play this game doesnt mean its change in a bad way

Damnnn , so many tears in Ur eyes , why so mad , baby ? <3

Ok it's almost star trek , NCsoft needs just Mechs and Robots to make it . I remember when L2 was fantasy game , not future piece of crap.

Btw. If U wanna flame me , do it on higher level dumby . : <

Damnnn , so many tears in Ur eyes , why so mad , baby ? <3

Ok it's almost star trek , NCsoft needs just Mechs and Robots to make it . I remember when L2 was fantasy game , not future piece of crap.

Btw. If U wanna flame me , do it on higher level dumby . : <

1st im not mad i dont have tears in my eyes if i would have it would be because of your stupid comment :)

2nd no i dont intended to flame anyone

3rd L2 is still a fantasy game

so i need to repeat myself again because i see that your IQ is not enough to understand my comment for 1st try

The fact that you dont know nothing about the game right now doesnt mean its bad aka learn to play and comment after that thank you :)

1st im not mad i dont have tears in my eyes if i would have it would be because of your stupid comment :)

2nd no i dont intended to flame anyone

3rd L2 is still a fantasy game

so i need to repeat myself again because i see that your IQ is not enough to understand my comment for 1st try

The fact that you dont know nothing about the game right now doesnt mean its bad aka learn to play and comment after that thank you :)

Didn't know that Im talkin with God. Rofl , U know everything about me , My IQ , my "stupidity" , so I won't write with U anymore, my psychologist <3

xDDDD fail guy .

You think with those skills dwarfs will be better? i like dwarfs too but they suck even with those skills.

This effect on Ur sig just pwnz my ass... :OO

Lineage2 .. just a good game until IL

Daggers will be superOP with these skills..

says the one with super op destro/duelist/tyrant/archers/daggers etc etc etc etc xD

Didn't know that Im talkin with God. Rofl , U know everything about me , My IQ , my "stupidity" , so I won't write with U anymore, my psychologist <3

xDDDD fail guy . This effect on Ur sig just pwnz my ass... :OO

you do me a favour with it :)

1st because of you are incomptetent to answer normally.

2nd because of you cant understand what i write i clarified the situation with pure logic but you cant accept that something that you dont like(well in fact you are way too retarded to it since you dont have a single point against freya just "star trek" ) is not equal to bad.

3rd because of yes maybe im the fail guy but if you read back(if you know how to do so) you found out 3 simple things and these are

1.you talk bullshit nothing to proove your point just things that dont make sense at all

2.you dont understand pure logic

3.you have problems with english grammer

says the one with super op destro/duelist/tyrant/archers/daggers etc etc etc etc xD

you do me a favour with it :)

1st because of you are incomptetent to answer normally.

2nd because of you cant understand what i write i clarified the situation with pure logic but you cant accept that something that you dont like(well in fact you are way too retarded to it since you dont have a single point against freya just "star trek" ) is not equal to bad.

3rd because of yes maybe im the fail guy but if you read back(if you know how to do so) you found out 3 simple things and these are

1.you talk bullshit nothing to proove your point just things that dont make sense at all

2.you dont understand pure logic

3.you have problems with english grammer

Again U know everything about me, damn . I really enjoy Ur failing ;D Atm I give up , cuz somebody can say tham Im just spammin for posts .

ps. "you have problems with english grammer" ROFL , I think U meant grammar <3 .

cr3a7or have you EVER played a low rate server? do you know how easy is to get S grade? do you know how difficult is to make dynasty? do you know how difficult it is to lvl up a kamael, to do sub quest, ??? when you play a little bit more l2 then talk. im playing right now a epilogue server 100x retial like with over 7k ppl that is 3 days old. so look around... interlude is dead....

cr3a7or have you EVER played a low rate server? do you know how easy is to get S grade? do you know how difficult is to make dynasty? do you know how difficult it is to lvl up a kamael, to do sub quest, ??? when you play a little bit more l2 then talk. im playing right now a epilogue server 100x retial like with over 7k ppl that is 3 days old. so look around... interlude is dead....

I dont care where do U play . Ye , I have played a lot of on low rates. And finally why are U askin me these question ? O_o Really dont see any sense, maybe U are just tryin to lick this guy ass (interpid)

I dont care where do U play . Ye , I have played a lot of on low rates. And finally why are U askin me these question ? O_o Really dont see any sense, maybe U are just tryin to lick this guy ass (interpid)

or maybe we just have brains unlike you sorry but you still havent made any comment to proove your point why freya is star trek(which is star wars but okay)