[L2J] L2Inception

L2Inception

I must say i'm playing here now 3/4 weeks and the server is getting bigger and bigger everyday! beautiful PvP and its a balanced server :)

Join all!

:)

But still, it can be even better.

Join NOW. :D

there are only 4 classes played on this server. Necro, Sph, OL, and daggers

Hmm.. Necro is a class, sph is a class, ol is a class, and all daggers = 3 different types of daggers = 3 more classes makes 6 classes in my calculations and im 99 % sure that I saw several tanks and duelists as well there so you maybe were online in the wrong time dude? Btw im playing a duelist too and it rox. :D

Maybe worst  server i have ever played . Mages and dagger's are op . I had made a gladi 1 month before and then daggers were op .Then ,today i got again in that server cause i thought that it will have been fixed ..But nop...  this server is unbalanced .

MeGiStOs" post="1384767" timestamp="1284900387"]

Maybe worst  server i have ever played . Mages and dagger's are op . I had made a gladi 1 month before and then daggers were op .Then ,today i got again in that server cause i thought that it will have been fixed ..But nop...  this server is unbalanced .

And you are a fool. I know your ingame char and have to tell you that you just another crying kiddo nab. :D

Well i dont want to make a scene here, but just inform players who think to join this server.

First of all i got Banned at forums for talking about some bugs on the server. (2 times)

Second of all Gm ignores me in-game although he isnt online most of the time.

He cant fix simple bugs like Curse fear +15 cost decreases Mp consumption and Time by 40 seconds, also it lands much better than +Chance.

Tanks deflect magic has no effect at all and some other small tweaks.

Today i talked on hero shout if someone knows maybe some new pvp server, because server has no Rules on website at all, maybe on forums, but since im banned i cant read them. So no warning was made, Admin just decreased my lvl to 1 and by that untrained all of my skills enchants.

Shot00066.jpg

So i suggest people not to join servers where players are treated like horse sh1t.