[L2J] L2Inception

L2Inception

btw better make farm easier mobs arent easy to be killed and farm need farm 1 month to get a good equip

What? I guess you are the only one who has this kind of problems because many ppl are already wearing dynasty sets and are already in the next farm area.^^

lol i got ''discovered hacking tool'' while i was buffing  :o

btw..

server looks good..

Maybe because GameGuard detects your high grade of evility?^^

* server looks awesome..i'm gonna try and log in with host..(if i succeed cuz i havw win 7 :P )

GL with ur server i am joining in theese minutes  ;)

+1!!!

good equip in high rate is almost max enchant and all atri. You dont put vesp nobl in shop but put the stones and vesp normal and you make server farm more than pvp :) all can have vesper its very easy. If you think this is good equip then all go pvp with that vesp +0-3 and a weapon +5

good equip in high rate is almost max enchant and all atri. You dont put vesp nobl in shop but put the stones and vesp normal and you make server farm more than pvp :) all can have vesper its very easy. If you think this is good equip then all go pvp with that vesp +0-3 and a weapon +5

Are you serious? A whole vesper set costs 100kk Adena (!) and you can upgrade it to Vesper Noble using the NPC Maestro Ishuma which is standing in Giran. The materials are even buyable in the GM Shop and not much.^^

Max Enchant can be reached easily too because the enchants dont really cost much so think about if its really hard or you need a new strategy.^^

y its about Gameguard...if u upload a patch..the error dissapears ^^

untill then i get kicked every 5 min :|

Strange..

i am sure you didnt try kill mobs with a gladi/tank/dagger yet go try and see that you need 1 min each mob that MAY MAY DROP coin usually only adena and btw check your private messages

i am sure you didnt try kill mobs with a gladi/tank/dagger yet go try and see that you need 1 min each mob that MAY MAY DROP coin usually only adena and btw check your private messages

I will think about it again!

hacklol.jpg

i get this every 2 min =)

AND PUT RESISTS IN BUFFER PLZ.thnk u

Just uploading a new patch where after applying all problems will be gone out of a sudden.^^

About the buffs we can discuss it in our forum!