hellbound [L2J] L2 Experience New

Grierosu

why I am speaking with some 15-16 kyds are 2:10 am?:>because they need attention:D FAIL!

Your English is really -beep-ed up..

Show us a part from your source and your skilled gms ...

FAIL_by_AngelicPanda.jpg

why I am speaking with some 15-16 kyds are 2:10 am?:>because they need attention:D FAIL!

Just learn english, lie more, and good luck with your server.

And btw Im older than you i think .

15-16 ... guess more:)

the server is in beta so ady gave gm to all and we were a lot of gms and we tested everything all the bugs we find out was our missing animation from jetbike so , xadytzu and others smart guys -beep- off +1 ady , Love is In The AIR I WAIT THE GRAND START!C'MON ADY

the server is in beta so ady gave gm to all and we were a lot of gms and we tested everything all the bugs we find out was our missing animation from jetbike so , xadytzu and others smart guys -beep- off +1 ady , Love is In The AIR I WAIT THE GRAND START!C'MON ADY

JetBike animation is client side,you take it from NCSOFT just update your clients, another lol fail  post.

You made the jet bike? lolz, nabs

maybe my english is bad because I didn't sleeped 6 days and working on the pack:)?and I really do not care how do I speak with a boy with a non personality and 16 years old if you need attention just go on google browser and search for how I can make my own personality....so fuck off and I am sorry for the incovience from the truth...and I won't repair my english write never for an kid like you.I was born in Romania so my first language is ro not eng thanks you...fail boy:D

Ady, how can be posible ??? :O http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=152802.0;msg=1140663

Your team works at server from 8 months and your message was on the  June 20, 2010, 04:13:24 PM ...

FAIL_by_Trudetski.png

Fixed , you need some english lessons too , but anyway .. i don't kiss any ass like you do :))

What do you know about past ?

no I did not made the jet bike , the jet bike animation is not added on the install of the l2 when you made it that's was my problem from the server^^

What do you think ?