Need Quick Help

Aidas

Question

Does someone knows how to fix this error ?

Bad RequestBypassToServer: 
java.lang.NullPointerException
at lt.equal.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2NpcBufferInstance.onBypassFeedback(L2NpcBufferInstance.java:315)
at lt.equal.gameserver.network.clientpackets.RequestBypassToServer.runImpl(RequestBypassToServer.java:135)
at lt.equal.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:77)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Yesterday was all fine, but today I get this error when I trying to get Chant of Victory Chant of magnus buff from buffer... Nothing changed in the server files...

5 answers to this question

Does someone knows how to fix this error ?

Bad RequestBypassToServer: 
java.lang.NullPointerException
at lt.equal.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2NpcBufferInstance.onBypassFeedback(L2NpcBufferInstance.java:315)
at lt.equal.gameserver.network.clientpackets.RequestBypassToServer.runImpl(RequestBypassToServer.java:135)
at lt.equal.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:77)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Yesterday was all fine, but today I get this error when I trying to get Chant of Victory Chant of magnus buff from buffer... Nothing changed in the server files...

you try re-installing buffer!!! o another buffer,maybe something change in your DB