{help}quests

hi i am new in wow and i need something(addon or dont know what) to see in the map from where i can take quests and not where to give them.i passed a quest helper but it shows only where i give the quest. i need somthing to see in the map(m) from where i can take quests.

i downloaded but nothing..i eneble it and it says....dependency missing

when it shows you that message it means that you have a mod that needs another mod to function. But you don't have the one that it needs as well.

if i remember well EveryQuest needed Cartographer in order to function. Cartographer has been abandonded after blizzard put her quest helper ingame!

still cartographer is not dead but might be outdated and you might mess all your addons....but why would you need such a useless addon? :P

click the links above...it is a large map per link with

all the villages

all the npcs

all the quest givers

all quest explanations if you stuck

all the mines etc

1-6 (Coldridge valley)

6-13 (Kharanos)

Click me and see #1

13-17 loch modan(Thelsamar, Ironbands Excavation Site,Farstrider Lodge…Bingles on the southeast side of Loch Modan Lake)

Click me and see #2

15-22(Westfall)

Click me and see #3

omg !!! lvl 7 dwarf and you already have such problem ??? LOL

wow is maid so even 10year old kids can play and lvl up to 80 with no problems....

the game is created so when you take your 1st quest it will lead the way to the next one and then to the other and everything is easy like a peace of cake souch addons are not needed you may find it hard what i say but creat new hero and take and to every quest you find in your way and you will be 19 in zero time then you will xp through dungeons for faster xp then at 60 you will xp from alterac valey battleground till 70 and then 70-80 quests/dungeons

XP from lvl 1 - 80 estimated time 1 month

requires:

1) speak good english

2) have brains

3) play 3-4 hours per day

sorry for bad english and aggresive behavure