[L2J]Dream-Gamers

HackMeUpReturns

tried it. i think they made a good server, i enjoyed the pvps a lot because the server dont have unbalanced custom items, and almost lagless. i was online about a day and only got 1-2-3 few lags and one dc (it wasnt restart). i think the gm is a good guy and dont shi t in the players face and also fixes the bugs or try to balance the things. if they stay that way the server will haver more player. most was arounr 90-100 when i was last online. there are some thing which needs some fix-balance..all dagger class (high dmg, high chance on blows and lethal strikes..need some nerf) if the palyers vote they receive a gift after xy votes (1500 gc, 5 gb) i think its too much.. and the bosses need bigger respawn time. its all now i think. i will stay on the server to see where its going. if you interested in the server just try it. and good luck to the gms

tried it. i think they made a good server, i enjoyed the pvps a lot because the server dont have unbalanced custom items, and almost lagless. i was online about a day and only got 1-2-3 few lags and one dc (it wasnt restart). i think the gm is a good guy and dont shi t in the players face and also fixes the bugs or try to balance the things. if they stay that way the server will haver more player. most was arounr 90-100 when i was last online. there are some thing which needs some fix-balance..all dagger class (high dmg, high chance on blows and lethal strikes..need some nerf) if the palyers vote they receive a gift after xy votes (1500 gc, 5 gb) i think its too much.. and the bosses need bigger respawn time. its all now i think. i will stay on the server to see where its going. if you interested in the server just try it. and good luck to the gms

glad that you like it :)

some players leave the buffer html on (eleonora) and spam the hp buff, thats why we cant kill them...so its a little bit f ucked up. some of the bugger shi ts: Vespertillio, DonDe, IIIHeroIII (or somethin like this shi t nick), Perla and soo many others i think..maybe the the event winner was use this bug because if you teleport the html windows closed but if you run to the spot like heine--> field of silence (not a long way) than the windows stay opened and ready to faakk...neeeed fix

some players leave the buffer html on (eleonora) and spam the hp buff, thats why we cant kill them...so its a little bit f ucked up. some of the bugger shi ts: Vespertillio, DonDe, IIIHeroIII (or somethin like this shi t nick), Perla and soo many others i think..maybe the the event winner was use this bug because if you teleport the html windows closed but if you run to the spot like heine--> field of silence (not a long way) than the windows stay opened and ready to faakk...neeeed fix

fixed.