Yoko as something new

Chrome

lol

AndroniX and Blane was a wannabie too when they start using these programs.

Thanks everyone. Tho i dont agree with u ProJecT... i started using PS like 8 years ago and well yea, i couldve learnt much more for this time but well.. i didnt come up the scene before i knew what i was doing ^.^  and well a noob and a wannabe is different things also :D

Thanks everyone. Tho i dont agree with u ProJecT... i started using PS like 8 years ago and well yea, i couldve learnt much more for this time but well.. i didnt come up the scene before i knew what i was doing ^.^  and well a noob and a wannabe is different things also :D

You was a newbie too. Even when you was studying(?), watching others jobs(?), reading tutorials(?). You didn't born by knowing these programs...

Shit english -.-

ok now you ProJecT say that you are better than AndroniX? oh my gosh wannabe .. -.-

Someone answer to him please. I don't want to start flame.

Answer me honestly. Did I said that I am better than AndroniX? You can't even read simple English words.

Someone answer to him please. I don't want to start flame.

Answer me honestly. Did I said that I am better than AndroniX? You can't even read simple English words.

if you aren't better than AndroniX stop criticize it .. -.-