[Help]Client Gracia Epilogue

Hello.I have a problem with my Gracia Epilogue client.What i must to do to can connect to my server.I do the thing with host and with l2.ini.

Thanks.

if you want to connect only you

set all ips in gameserver and loginserver to 127.0.0.1

also in l2.ini ServerAddr=127.0.0.1

you open your ports?

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *
ExternalHostname= your no-ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname
# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *
InternalHostname=127.0.0.1

i resolved that. but what server pack for gracia epilogue you recomanded me? I have a new problem.I start the login and game server .Evrytingk ok. But when i enter in client when to click Confirm to enter in server it dosen't do enything.Help.Sorry for my bad bad english.

i resolved that. but what server pack for gracia epilogue you recomanded me? I have a new problem.I start the login and game server .Evrytingk ok. But when i enter in client when to click Confirm to enter in server it dosen't do enything.Help.Sorry for my bad bad english.

you change in l2.ini ServAdress for 127.0.0.1? try verify it man

i do this.i connect to my server.i chose one server and when to clik "Confirm" nothing happens.

ok go to C:\server\gameserver\config file "server.properties" and search

# Minimum and maximum protocol revision that server allow to connect.

# Warning: You must make sure that the minimum revision is always less than or equal to the maximum revision.

# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Changing the protocol revision may result in incompatible communication and many errors in game!</font></b></u>

# Default: 146

MinProtocolRevision = 1

# Warning: You must make sure that the minimum revision is always less than or equal to the maximum revision.

# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Changing the protocol revision may result in incompatible communication and many errors in game!</font></b></u>

MaxProtocolRevision = 999

Client Gracia  Epilogue

in server.prperties

# Numbers of protocol revisions that server allows to connect.
# Delimiter is ;
# Default: 146;152
AllowedProtocolRevisions = 152

in server.prperties

# Delimiter is ;

what you do man? why u do spam... I write about problem and you give same post.. wtf!!!

you cant see the difference between

MinProtocolRevision = 1

and

# Delimiter is ;

the first one is used in Interlude, the second one in epilogue

and topic's title is Client Gracia  Epilogue

you cant see the difference between

MinProtocolRevision = 1

and

# Delimiter is ;

the first one is used in Interlude, the second one in epilogue

and topic's title is Client Gracia  Epilogue

nab this is example of my l2j Epilogue so why you lie!!! stop making stupid post o I reported to mod this action.