interlude [L2OFF]Lineage II Ultimate

piotress

What's so wrong with the glow?I can see it normally, no eye-hurting for me :S

lol are you retarded??,where did i say something about the glow. I mean the custom stuff,they suck so bad. its just unreal having a shield thats twice your size and the same for the sword it just look like shit

the custom items hurting my eyes...

lol are you retarded??,where did i say something about the glow. I mean the custom stuff,they suck so bad. its just unreal having a shield thats twice your size and the same for the sword it just look like shit

Listen up you shithead, since you said "custom" you also mean the glow and anything else that is custom.I suggest you better get some help with your eyes cause you might have a pretty serious problem in the future.Dusk is just an item, HOW THE -beep- MAY IT HURT YOUR EYES?For -beep- sake, you're obviously an l2 nonlifer, right?Dragonic Bow doesn't hurt your eyes, so how come Dusk weapon hurts you?

Listen up you shithead, since you said "custom" you also mean the glow and anything else that is custom.I suggest you better get some help with your eyes cause you might have a pretty serious problem in the future.Dusk is just an item, HOW THE -beep- MAY IT HURT YOUR EYES?For -beep- sake, you're obviously an l2 nonlifer, right?Dragonic Bow doesn't hurt your eyes, so how come Dusk weapon hurts you?

i was clearly talking about custom items, if you didnt understand that than you lack of common logic. Dusk is a retarded item, it looks awfull and ugly, i do not understand anyone who could like such a retarded texture. and it seems you are realy stupid, "hurt my eyes" seems like you cant even count 1 and 1 together....

you should go renroll elementary shool again

i was clearly talking about custom items, if you didnt understand that than you lack of common logic. Dusk is a retarded item, it looks awfull and ugly, i do not understand anyone who could like such a retarded texture. and it seems you are realy stupid, "hurt my eyes" seems like you cant even count 1 and 1 together....

you should go renroll elementary shool again

Its your fu cking opinion that it looks awful. Many people like balanced custom items, where the fu ck is your prob ?

Its your fu cking opinion that it looks awful. Many people like balanced custom items, where the fu ck is your prob ?

i am just pointing about my opinion what the fuck is wrong whit it?

Users Online 732 Guests, 174 Users

FAIL, i made refresh this web about 10 minutes, and still no changes

/FAIL on your face! You dont have to refresh, but the website has to refresh and its refreshing like every 1h. And these are the user who visited the site in the whole day.

Hey Pro Dev.. Ever Thought That Any Other Star-wars Custom Would Increase The Size Of The  Patch Cause Of Systextures? Dusk Weapons Already Exist In Client

And yes i believe you should know about dusk weapons Since they are not custom they exist in client

Hey Pro Dev.. Ever Thought That Any Other Star-wars Custom Would Increase The Size Of The  Patch Cause Of Systextures? Dusk Weapons Already Exist In Client

And yes i believe you should know about dusk weapons Since they are not custom they exist in client

dusk wep =monster wep