[WTS]Vote Reward

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hello everyone, I need help with a script I found on the internet for auto target. It's working fine, but it targets any player in PvP, and I want to block certain classes. I added the condition and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103)) to the script, but after that, it doesn't target any class at all. I want it to target only specific classes defined in the script.           if (user.DistTo(Char2) < radius_max)         and not (char2.ismember)         and not (char2.dead)         and not (user.clanid = char2.clanid)         and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103))         and (char2.pvp) then          begin
    • Remove the if part of the code:   if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId());  
    • Hello, i use L2jSunrise, and i want to know how i can edit these lines to have possibility to spawn more than 1 raid ( instance )?   if (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().isDefined(spawn.getId())) { activeChar.sendMessage("You cannot spawn another instance of " + template.getName() + "."); } else { if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId()); }  
    • για σας εχεισ κανεις την database του l2 trinity  ?  ευχαριστω 
    • Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it
  • Topics