[Tutorial]Basic things about text

ZeRo*

Hello guys! Today i'm gonna show you how to create a good-looking text and what you must know in order to make it ! Text is an important part of a signature and you must work a lot on this. Before we start you should know that we have two different types of text. The first is the vertical and the other is the horizontal(Right click on the "T" and choose it).So, let's start.

Select the type you want (I choose the horizontal) and create a small context near your render. You have to know that the text MUST be near the focal so your eyes will go there without "searching" the signature. When you create the context write the your name or w/e you want.

20kvq03.png

Now we will make some settings. First of all, we must re-make the size of our text. Select something good to fit with your render...This is a very important part! After this, leave your imagination to work. See what will fit better! A glow ? a shadow ? Nothing ? You have many settings to work. I'm gonna show you how to create a glow,a shadow etc. When you create your text go the layer, right click and select the blending optionswidth=1024 height=550http://i26.tinypic.com/vzzkh3.png[/img]

Don't panic of all these sh1ts. We gonna explain the basics here :) You see that we have the posibility to create shadows, glows and many more. We will add an outer glow so check it and then click on it. You will see that our text have glow and see some settings to change color,opacity etc. You can make w/e you want. I will show the settings i have to make your first steps. width=1024 height=541http://i30.tinypic.com/359zr4j.png[/img].

One more important part is the color of the text. You have to make a color which will fit to the signature. For example if the main colors of your signature are red,yellow,orange try to find a color which will fit to these colors. Check the other signatures in the forum to see what i mean or go to this section and see the work of the other guys ;)

No we finished the coloring of the text, we made some settings and we ready! Create the borders(see here how) and you're ready! If you want show us your work in the section i wrote before.

-All the credits goes to me

-Don't post stupid comments :)

maybe can make a tutorial with moving text?

e.x  Word Paok and move or change color ..i search but nothing ;/

Thanks

You should search better. click me ;)