[Guide] for enchanting ! Droneth

Hello ppl, I'm new here and I want to show you an application.

(This tool ist not a keylogger or a virus! Prove it self with antivir or something like this.)

I have programmed an application that calculates the success rate for enchanting items!

This is NO Enchant-Hack, its only a calculator!!!

Now what it does:

1. It shows how many Items get crystalized to get one Item with the desired Enchant Level e.g.+16,+20, what ever

2. It tells you the success rate (in %) if you try to enchant with only one Item

3. It also calculates the total costs for the Enchant Operation (costs for Items & Scrolls)

How it works (Formula):

This application generates a random number from 0 - 100. If the Enchant rate is for example 67%, then the random number must be in the range of 0 - 67. If this is the case, the Enchant Level of the item is increased. If not, the Enchant Level of the item is reseted back to the safe Enchant level. In each run a different random number is generated. The whole Enchant Operation is simulated several times (default = 1000 simulations), to form a better average value.

I have tested it self and it is good but not Perfect!!! In many cases you can reach the desired enchant level, but its not a 100% guarantee that this comes true!

Just remenber that this app. is just a Simulator!!! In practice you can make other experiences!

But this app. can be very helpful for Players, who don't know how hard enchanting is and what nerves it may can cost!

Known Bugs:

1. use only realistic values for enchanting, for example don't use an Enchant Level like +50 it takes too long to calculate that, the app. might crash!

2. the Enchant Rate should be between 40-95, or the app. can probably crash!

3. maybe there are some more, but havent found any more yet

hackcb.jpg

Download  >>>> http://www.4shared.com/file/UuWDVNX2/By_firestorm.html

Now you can try it, make your own experiences with the Calculator :)

i never could understand why ppl use this programs, or why ppl make 1000 enchants to calculate the % or the cost, or whatever, when it could be calculated using math, without so much cpu use

but ty anyways

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...