[HELP][ENG] Odd black texture on custom item.

Well.... This custom item is giving me more problems than i tought.... T.T

Been 3 days now that i'm trying and trying and trying, playing around with all the options and functions of the various softwares i got from here... My first work was trying to get a decent red-ish color angel slayer (that'd be a bloody angel slayer.) So far i've encounter a lot of problems, and this is my last one (hopefully) be4 i try making some cool custom... Or at least i plan to...

shot00001do.png

How can i remove those black textures in photoshop? all i did was use a mask to edit the blade and hilt colors separately... That's all i really did....

Any suggestions?

Well.... This custom item is giving me more problems than i tought.... T.T

Been 3 days now that i'm trying and trying and trying, playing around with all the options and functions of the various softwares i got from here... My first work was trying to get a decent red-ish color angel slayer (that'd be a bloody angel slayer.) So far i've encounter a lot of problems, and this is my last one (hopefully) be4 i try making some cool custom... Or at least i plan to...

shot00001do.png

How can i remove those black textures in photoshop? all i did was use a mask to edit the blade and hilt colors separately... That's all i really did....

Any suggestions?

this is alpha channel man, you need fix that when create a UTX you have a option in package named "OutputBlending", you change it for OB_Masked because default is OB_Normal and you done.

Well, if i change it to masked i get an half-invisible sword, and all other outputblending options aren't like the color i want..

Is there any way i can fix this via photoshop or something?

ok look man I show u what you need do, you have this problem because don't use 2 texture have of weapon and only one, so look my example and hope help you.

24f9b264fd7b.jpg

ok look man I show u what you need do, you have this problem because don't use 2 texture have of weapon and only one, so look my example and hope help you.

24f9b264fd7b.jpg

Thank you very much, i didn't know the difference between ori and sp, fixed it and i'm gonna release it as my first work! =D