[Other] Two window - two IP

That's not possible.

The same windows are run from the same pc.

And the same pc can't have two different IPs.

Haahaha please don't reply for posts if you dont know shit. Ofc it's possible you just need to create a tool that generates you a IP thru same router and make more window users which both have Admin rights [kinda hard] so don't hope to do that but if u find smth on the net good for you i just give you the start tip i guess aint that hard to search now ? huh.

PS: Im talking about perma usage of diff ips if not a simple proxy would do the job as well. But eh that's kinda stupid and if you are looking for that just so you can do a dualbox in a protected server why don't you go on l2.net forums i think they have what you neeed.

Haahaha please don't reply for posts if you dont know shit. Ofc it's possible you just need to create a tool that generates you a IP thru same router and make more window users which both have Admin rights [kinda hard] so don't hope to do that but if u find smth on the net good for you i just give you the start tip i guess aint that hard to search now ? huh.

Just wanted to reply to Coyote the same way you did.

Yes it is possible, don't listen to those inexperienced noobs. It's possible for example with l2.net, prolly with l2walker, If you pay for proxy (15$/months) and for l2.net if you enable the premium features which include SOCKET5 usage then you'll sure be able to connect with different IPs. You might look for free proxies, but those are usually .. uhm, you know...

Peace

• 3 weeks later...